Savage 2: A Tortured Soul – Real time strategy game for Linux
Savage 2: A Tortured Soul is a fantasy / science fiction, real-time strategy, fps, rpg game is a sequel to to S2 Games’ Savage : Battle for Newerth. Both teams of human and beasts are pitted against each other in a gameplay where strategy, agility and alertness is needed. Activities such as kills, deaths, assists, building razes, damage and score points are tracked. All Savage 2 matches are saved and thus searchable in the form of replays. The automatic replay network is a system that will greatly increase the skill levels of overall player populations and competitiveness.
Savage 2: A Tortured Soul is totally free to play, but you have the option of creating a Prime account for just $9.99. There are multiple advantages to a Prime account, such as two additional inventory slots, unlimited play as Hellbourne units, access to player statistics both online and in-game, and the ability to download a replay of every Savage 2 match ever played!
Remember that you have to you will need to create a player account before you can enjoy Savage 2.
System requirement for Linux:
Processor – 2.2GHz Pentium 4 / AMD 2000+ or faster
RAM – 1GB of RAM
Video Card – 128MB fully OpenGL 2.0 / GLSL 1.20 compliant Geforce or Radeon
Network Connection Required
Processor – 2.0GHz Core 2 Duo / AMD 3500+ or faster
RAM – 1.5GB or higher
Video Card – 256MB Geforce 7800+ or Radeon X1900+
Network Connection Required (Broadband)
Download Savage2 for Linux
MORE SCREENSHOTS IN THIS LINK
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu : GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration Interface. You can use it...0 comments |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS 'Luna'/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint : FrostWire is a peer-to-peer file sharing program for the gnutella and BitTorrent protocols. FrostWir...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .