Realtime Sunlight wallpaper v0.3.3 has been released
Realtime Sunlight wallpaper v0.3.3 has been released, this version comes with some new features also some bugs has been fixed. Sunlight wallpaper is a simple but useful application which retrieve an image from the internet and set it as a wallpaper every 30 minutes, for the clouds are updated every 3 hours with current weather satellite imagery.
- Added Style change feature
- Added Background Color feature
- Makefile optimized
- Bugs & Fixes – (–nodisplay) startup fixed
- Changed from wget to curl
Installation in ubuntu 10.04 and 10.10 Maverick meerkat
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:realtime.sunlight.wallpaper/rsw
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install gtk-sunlight
After installation is done, you can launch the application from:
Applications->Accessories->Real-time Sunlight Wallpaper
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...0 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS “Trusty Tahr” Default Wallpaper Revealed!
- Canonical Works with Cisco!
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .