qBittorrent v3.1.5 released! Install in Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Elementary OS And Pear OS
qBittorrent is a cross platform free and open source bittorrent client designed as an alternative the popular µtorrent client written in C++ / Qt4, using the libtorrent-rasterbar library. qBittorrent is developed by volunteers. The latest version, qBittorrent 3.1.5 released on January 17, 2014.
qBittorrent v3.1.5 comes with lot of bug fixes, below:
- Fix compilation with Qt 4.7. Closes #1215. (sledgehammer999)
- Third attempt at fixing saving settings on OS shutdown. (sledgehammer999)
- Preview now correctly uses the selected file. Closes #1222 #1182. (sledgehammer999)
- Allow to resize the columns in Add New Torrent dialog. Closes #1207 #676 (sledgehammer999)
- Ensure that at least one column in the tranferlist is always visible. Closes #1165. (sledgehammer999)
- Ensure that the options window will always be placed onscreen. Closes #1226. (sledgehammer999)
- Delete temporary files after they aren’t needed. Closes #1188. (sledgehammer999)
- Correctly detect libtorrent version. (sledgehammer999)
- Various code cppcheck fixes (Konstantin Goncharik)
- Remove isohunt search engine and update thepiratebay url (sledgehammer999)
- Fix rss settings corruption when checking regexp and going to other rule. (Gelmir)
- Don’t count paused torrents for the autoshutdown. Closes #1280. (sledgehammer999)
- Linux:Fix notifications with xfce4-notifyd.
- OSX:Added basic retina support. Closes #1251. (Sébastien Lavoie)
- OTHER: Sync translations from Transifex.
Install in Ubuntu via PPA
$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:hydr0g3n/qbittorrent-stable $ sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install qbittorrent
You can also compile from source by downloading tarball.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .