PlayOnLinux 3.8.3 is now available
PlayOnLinux 3.8.3 is now available! But what about 3.8.2? Due to a little mistake, 3.8.2 didn’t have the updated translations. So this is a bug fix release but also some new features are in.
What’s new since 3.8.1?
Bug fixes, updates and a couple new features are in for you…
As for updates:
PlayOnLinux now warns you if you are operating offline, if you are using the Offline plugin or if you are using a development version, like it does when a new version is available.
The Capture and Advanced Wine Configuration plugins have been updated to versions 2.2 and 3.6 respectively.
And the new stuff:
playonlinux-cmd offers even more possibilities as it is now possible to list installed applications, search for a new one to install, delete an existing application and launch an application – prompts will be asked in the console instead of the regular graphical interface, except for Windows applications proper.
A new useful function for scripters, that changes the name of the desktop emulated by Wine when it runs in “virtual desktop” mode. Esay to use:
Set_WineWindowTitle "My Wine Desktop"
A new plugin for post-install shortcuts, called “Detour”.
Useful Links: PlayOnLinux
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...1 comment |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal : From github repo nsnake is a clone of the classic snake game that we all used to play on our cellp...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .