Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
PlayOnLinux 3.8.3 is now available
PlayOnLinux 3.8.3 is now available! But what about 3.8.2? Due to a little mistake, 3.8.2 didn’t have the updated translations. So this is a bug fix release but also some new features are in.
What’s new since 3.8.1?
Bug fixes, updates and a couple new features are in for you…
As for updates:
PlayOnLinux now warns you if you are operating offline, if you are using the Offline plugin or if you are using a development version, like it does when a new version is available.
The Capture and Advanced Wine Configuration plugins have been updated to versions 2.2 and 3.6 respectively.
And the new stuff:
playonlinux-cmd offers even more possibilities as it is now possible to list installed applications, search for a new one to install, delete an existing application and launch an application – prompts will be asked in the console instead of the regular graphical interface, except for Windows applications proper.
A new useful function for scripters, that changes the name of the desktop emulated by Wine when it runs in “virtual desktop” mode. Esay to use:
Set_WineWindowTitle "My Wine Desktop"
A new plugin for post-install shortcuts, called “Detour”.
Useful Links: PlayOnLinux
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail , 12.10, 12.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Dictionaries in Python
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Lists in Python
- Argument Handling in Python
- Setup your own Wikipedia like website using MediaWiki
- Administer your Server using Ajenti Server Manager
- “Brand New” Unixmen Forum is Now Live!
- How To: Disable or Enable Guest Account in Ubuntu 13.04
- Setup Your Own YouTube Like Website Using ClipBucket
- Retroshare: A Next Generation Secure Communication and File Sharing Platform
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .