PlayOnLinux 3.8.3 is now available
PlayOnLinux 3.8.3 is now available! But what about 3.8.2? Due to a little mistake, 3.8.2 didn’t have the updated translations. So this is a bug fix release but also some new features are in.
What’s new since 3.8.1?
Bug fixes, updates and a couple new features are in for you…
As for updates:
PlayOnLinux now warns you if you are operating offline, if you are using the Offline plugin or if you are using a development version, like it does when a new version is available.
The Capture and Advanced Wine Configuration plugins have been updated to versions 2.2 and 3.6 respectively.
And the new stuff:
playonlinux-cmd offers even more possibilities as it is now possible to list installed applications, search for a new one to install, delete an existing application and launch an application – prompts will be asked in the console instead of the regular graphical interface, except for Windows applications proper.
A new useful function for scripters, that changes the name of the desktop emulated by Wine when it runs in “virtual desktop” mode. Esay to use:
Set_WineWindowTitle "My Wine Desktop"
A new plugin for post-install shortcuts, called “Detour”.
Useful Links: PlayOnLinux
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu : Hi unixmen readers! How are you? In this article we will teach you how to install the desktop vers...4 comments |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' , 13.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .