PlayOnLinux 3.8.3 is now available
PlayOnLinux 3.8.3 is now available! But what about 3.8.2? Due to a little mistake, 3.8.2 didn’t have the updated translations. So this is a bug fix release but also some new features are in.
What’s new since 3.8.1?
Bug fixes, updates and a couple new features are in for you…
As for updates:
PlayOnLinux now warns you if you are operating offline, if you are using the Offline plugin or if you are using a development version, like it does when a new version is available.
The Capture and Advanced Wine Configuration plugins have been updated to versions 2.2 and 3.6 respectively.
And the new stuff:
playonlinux-cmd offers even more possibilities as it is now possible to list installed applications, search for a new one to install, delete an existing application and launch an application – prompts will be asked in the console instead of the regular graphical interface, except for Windows applications proper.
A new useful function for scripters, that changes the name of the desktop emulated by Wine when it runs in “virtual desktop” mode. Esay to use:
Set_WineWindowTitle "My Wine Desktop"
A new plugin for post-install shortcuts, called “Detour”.
Useful Links: PlayOnLinux
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- DNS Server Installation Step by Step Using CentOS 6.5/6.4/6.3 : DNS, Domain Name System, translates hostnames or URLs into IP addresses. For example if we type www....0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .