Play with a Ubuntu Edge Right Now
I have been waiting quite a long time for a Ubuntu Smartphone. I want some organic Ubuntu product that I can touch, feel and perform my daily tasks. I want a powerful and beautiful smartphone. I don’t want to install Ubuntu for smartphones on my tablet, no I don’t want that. I want the Ubuntu Phone!
It does not matter how much time it will take me so save that kind of money, but one thing is for sure-I will buy that smartphone beast! Guys, do you have any idea what I am talking about? I am talking about Ubuntu Edge, the Canonical project that is trying to raise $32 million in one month. I am talking about a super smartphone, about a hardware beast, about a personal computer in your hand. A personal computer I can carry in my pocket.
Please make my wish come true! And now guys, this interactive Virtual Ubuntu Edge is driving me crazy! You have’t seen it yet? What are you waiting for?
I am holding an Ubuntu Edge on my hands. You don’t believe me? Let me tell you the good news. An Ubuntu OMG reader has crafted a 3D model of Ubuntu Edge and has uploaded it on http://sketchfab.com. It is so amazing. The size is perfect, the color is perfect, the logo is perfect. It shines!
It uses Sketchfab HTML5 and WebGL to render models in detail. This virtual model is the exact presentation of the physical Ubuntu Edge.
Go here and let me know what you think in the comments. I am waiting for your thoughts. And do not forget to share the links and article and keep visiting Unixmen for more information on Ubuntu Edge, knowledge and love.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
- Linux Basics: Zypper Usage On openSUSE
- GNOME’s 3.12 supports Google Cloud Print
- How to enable 32-bit support for 64-bit Ubuntu 13.10 or greater
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .