Play with a Ubuntu Edge Right Now
I have been waiting quite a long time for a Ubuntu Smartphone. I want some organic Ubuntu product that I can touch, feel and perform my daily tasks. I want a powerful and beautiful smartphone. I don’t want to install Ubuntu for smartphones on my tablet, no I don’t want that. I want the Ubuntu Phone!
It does not matter how much time it will take me so save that kind of money, but one thing is for sure-I will buy that smartphone beast! Guys, do you have any idea what I am talking about? I am talking about Ubuntu Edge, the Canonical project that is trying to raise $32 million in one month. I am talking about a super smartphone, about a hardware beast, about a personal computer in your hand. A personal computer I can carry in my pocket.
Please make my wish come true! And now guys, this interactive Virtual Ubuntu Edge is driving me crazy! You have’t seen it yet? What are you waiting for?
I am holding an Ubuntu Edge on my hands. You don’t believe me? Let me tell you the good news. An Ubuntu OMG reader has crafted a 3D model of Ubuntu Edge and has uploaded it on http://sketchfab.com. It is so amazing. The size is perfect, the color is perfect, the logo is perfect. It shines!
It uses Sketchfab HTML5 and WebGL to render models in detail. This virtual model is the exact presentation of the physical Ubuntu Edge.
Go here and let me know what you think in the comments. I am waiting for your thoughts. And do not forget to share the links and article and keep visiting Unixmen for more information on Ubuntu Edge, knowledge and love.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu : Hi unixmen readers! How are you? In this article we will teach you how to install the desktop vers...2 comments |
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10 : By default usernames are not displayed on panel in Ubuntu 13.04 and 13.10, In this simple tutorial w...0 comments |
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together : Hi linux geeks! In this article I will teach you a nice trick you can perform in the terminal with ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .