Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
PeaZip 3.5 is released!
PeaZip 3.5 is released, this new release comes with new features and many updates, now PeaZip 3.5 completes the update in the file/archive browser’s UI introduced by the previous release, Integration of the browser with extraction functions is tigh, Quick extraction functions are also associated with keyboard shortcuts and more
If you diden`t hear before about Peazip, it is” A cross-platform file and archive manager. Features volume spanning, compression, authenticated encryption. Supports 7Z, 7-Zip sfx, ACE, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LHA/LZH, NSIS, OOo, PAQ/LPAQ, PEA, QUAD, RAR, RPM, split, TAR, Z, ZIP.”
Integration of the browser with extraction functions is tight: a dropdown menu on the right of “Extract” button allows to check and set most common extraction options directly from the browser, and to extract the entire archive to most common destinations.
Quick extraction functions are also associated with keyboard shortcuts, “Extract all to…” (Ctrl+E or F12), “Extract all here” (Ctrl+Alt+E), “Extract all to Desktop” (Ctrl+Shift+E), “Extract all to Documents” (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+E).
Ctrl+0 extracts to previous path, Ctrl+1..8 extract to path of bookmark 1..8 (if defined), Ctrl+9 extract to default path (if defined).
Themes can now be distributed as autonomous packages, in Option > Theme it is now possible to download, create and manage custom theme packages.
7z backend was updated to 9.20 stable, as well as 7z sfx modules (Windows).
Pea backend was updated to 0.33 version, featuring a look and feel better integrated with the rest of the application.
A total of 126 file extensions are supported.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...1 comment(s) |
- Howto- Resolve nosound problem on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail,12.10 and Older : Updated 05/04/2013 : One of the common issues facing Ubuntu users after installing or upgrading Ubun...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail , 12.10, 12.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
- A Secure Password
- Linux Kernel 3.10. It’s BIG!
- Monitoring Users Activity Using psacct or acct Tools in Linux
- Run Your Own Social Network Using elgg on RHEL / CentOS and Scientific Linux
- Getting Debian 7.0 ‘Wheezy’ Up and Running
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .