PeaZip 3.5 is released!
PeaZip 3.5 is released, this new release comes with new features and many updates, now PeaZip 3.5 completes the update in the file/archive browser’s UI introduced by the previous release, Integration of the browser with extraction functions is tigh, Quick extraction functions are also associated with keyboard shortcuts and more
If you diden`t hear before about Peazip, it is” A cross-platform file and archive manager. Features volume spanning, compression, authenticated encryption. Supports 7Z, 7-Zip sfx, ACE, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LHA/LZH, NSIS, OOo, PAQ/LPAQ, PEA, QUAD, RAR, RPM, split, TAR, Z, ZIP.”
Integration of the browser with extraction functions is tight: a dropdown menu on the right of “Extract” button allows to check and set most common extraction options directly from the browser, and to extract the entire archive to most common destinations.
Quick extraction functions are also associated with keyboard shortcuts, “Extract all to…” (Ctrl+E or F12), “Extract all here” (Ctrl+Alt+E), “Extract all to Desktop” (Ctrl+Shift+E), “Extract all to Documents” (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+E).
Ctrl+0 extracts to previous path, Ctrl+1..8 extract to path of bookmark 1..8 (if defined), Ctrl+9 extract to default path (if defined).
Themes can now be distributed as autonomous packages, in Option > Theme it is now possible to download, create and manage custom theme packages.
7z backend was updated to 9.20 stable, as well as 7z sfx modules (Windows).
Pea backend was updated to 0.33 version, featuring a look and feel better integrated with the rest of the application.
A total of 126 file extensions are supported.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .