PeaZip 3.5 is released!
PeaZip 3.5 is released, this new release comes with new features and many updates, now PeaZip 3.5 completes the update in the file/archive browser’s UI introduced by the previous release, Integration of the browser with extraction functions is tigh, Quick extraction functions are also associated with keyboard shortcuts and more
If you diden`t hear before about Peazip, it is” A cross-platform file and archive manager. Features volume spanning, compression, authenticated encryption. Supports 7Z, 7-Zip sfx, ACE, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, CHM, CPIO, DEB, GZ, ISO, JAR, LHA/LZH, NSIS, OOo, PAQ/LPAQ, PEA, QUAD, RAR, RPM, split, TAR, Z, ZIP.”
Integration of the browser with extraction functions is tight: a dropdown menu on the right of “Extract” button allows to check and set most common extraction options directly from the browser, and to extract the entire archive to most common destinations.
Quick extraction functions are also associated with keyboard shortcuts, “Extract all to…” (Ctrl+E or F12), “Extract all here” (Ctrl+Alt+E), “Extract all to Desktop” (Ctrl+Shift+E), “Extract all to Documents” (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+E).
Ctrl+0 extracts to previous path, Ctrl+1..8 extract to path of bookmark 1..8 (if defined), Ctrl+9 extract to default path (if defined).
Themes can now be distributed as autonomous packages, in Option > Theme it is now possible to download, create and manage custom theme packages.
7z backend was updated to 9.20 stable, as well as 7z sfx modules (Windows).
Pea backend was updated to 0.33 version, featuring a look and feel better integrated with the rest of the application.
A total of 126 file extensions are supported.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu : Hi unixmen readers! How are you? In this article we will teach you how to install the desktop vers...4 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' , 13.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .