Pear Linux Comice OS 4.0 has been released! Screenshots Tour & Video
Comice Pear Linux OS 4.0 has been released, the new release comes with some news, improvements and bug fixes. PearOS4.0 comes with Comice OS Shell a theme of Gnome Shell, Pear Appstore a based Deepin Software Center that have a simple search and applications management through an interface style of Android Market. This release also comes with pre-installed Skype and LibreOffice, the kernel updated to version 3.2.0, Gnome Shell 3.2, firefox and other software were also updated to the latest version.
About Pear Linux Comice OS
“If you are just discovering Pear OS, then you will surprised by its Apple or Mac-like features right from its logo (a bitten pear in white, just like the bitten Applepearos used by Apple Inc. to the desktop features. Knowing that Macintosh is perhaps one of the most sophisticated computing systems, it indeed takes a lot of courage and sagacity to build a similar Operating System for the Open Source Platform. It has taken both of the above attributes, and more, for the Frenchman David Tavares to build an amazing distro as Pear OS.”
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...3 comments |
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6 : Integria IMS is a fully featured ITIL management system, featuring a ticketing system, inventory/C...4 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7 : OpenLDAP is a free open source Light Weight Directory Access protocol developed by the OpenLDAP proj...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
- Format Junkie: Convert Media Files To All Popular Formats
- Setup Squid Proxy Server On openSUSE 13.1
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .