Pandora FMS 5.0 is Out!
Pandora FMS is a performance & availability monitoring system, ready for big environments. It uses agents for local monitoring and can do several kinds of remote network monitoring (SNMP v3, TCP checks, remote WMI probes…) Agents works on Linux, Windows, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris and BSD systems.
Pandora FMS is highly scalable (up to 2000 nodes with one single server), completely web-driven and a multitenant interface. It has a very flexible ACL system and a lot of graphical reports and user-defined control screens.
- Network monitoring
- WMI monitoring
- Agent monitoring (for all OS)
- Graphical reporting, based on it’s own SQL backend
- SLA, and ITIL KPI metrics on reporting
- Status & Performance monitoring
- GIS tracking and viewing
- Inventory management (Local and remote)
- User defined visual console screens and Dashboards WYSIWYG
- Very high capacity (Thousands of devices)
- Multiuser, several levels of ACL management.
What’s new in Pandora FMS 5.0?