GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration Interface. You can use it to build up a database with an inventory for your company. It has enhanced functions to make the daily life for the administrators easier, like a … Continue reading
This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to install and configure OpenLDAP server on Debian and Ubuntu systems. In this guide let us see how to a authenticate a Linux client using … Continue reading
By default usernames are not displayed on panel in Ubuntu 13.04 and 13.10, In this simple tutorial we are going to see how to show or hide username on unity panel. 1. Open Terminal (Ctrl + Alt + T) 2. … Continue reading
TeamViewer is a commercial all-in-one software that can be used for remote control, desktop sharing, online meetings, web conferencing and file transfer between computers. It supports Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows RT and Windows Phone operating systems … Continue reading
Canonical has released security updates for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and advices to update your system as soon as possible. There are 12 vulnerabilities discovered in the upstream Linux 3.2 kernel and many of the security issues being discovered affect the … Continue reading
OpenLDAP is a free open source Light Weight Directory Access protocol developed by the OpenLDAP project. It is a platform independent protocol, so that it runs on all Linux/Unix like systems, Windows, AIX, Solaris and Android. In this tutorial i … Continue reading
Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and as well as anonymously over Internet. Tor allows organizations and individuals to share information over public networks without compromising their privacy. We can … Continue reading
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Is Ubuntu Going To Replace Windows XP In South Korea? : As we all know the Windows XP apocalypse is approaching gradually and Windows XP is still one of Mic...0 comments |
- Check System Information With Hardinfo : HardInfo can gather information about your system's hardware and operating system, perform benchmark...2 comments |
- Pandora FMS – An Universal Monitoring System For Your Organization : What is Pandora FMS? Pandora FMS is an open source Flexible Monitoring System developed by Artica, ...1 comment |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Fedora 20 “Heisenbug” Officially Released! : Yeah! finally Fedora 20 “Heisenbug” final release is now available for downloads. Fedora 20 whose f...0 comments |
- How To Install The Latest QMPlay2 In Ubuntu
- Guake: A Drop-Down Terminal For GNOME In Ubuntu
- How To Install Xtreme Download Manager In Ubuntu
- How To Install CherryTree Text Editor In Ubuntu
- Check System Information With Hardinfo
- Pandora FMS – An Universal Monitoring System For Your Organization
- How To Fix “google-chrome-stable depends on libxss1″ error
- Is Ubuntu Going To Replace Windows XP In South Korea?
- Fedora 20 “Heisenbug” Officially Released!
- How To Download Videos From Youtube With ClipGrab
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .