Below we will show you how to get your drivers For GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9 & 200 series cards from RPM Fusion.
Proftpd is anyone applications for transfer file using FTP (File Transfer Protocol). Proftpd using for download or upload file in to server. Before installation make sure gcc package have installed, for installation follow this posting.
This tutorial will help you to install iTune in linux in 6 steps, there are others ways to install ITune in linux like using for example PlayOnLinux for this one see this tutorial.
Question :How to import and export a mysql database using ssh.
Perhaps will be a good idea to have a mail client in you AA1, Thunderbird will be a good choice
Installation on 32 bit systems Installation on 32 bit systems You need to add the following repository to your source list Adding Repositories deb http://blognux.free.fr/ubuntu hardy maindeb-src http://blognux.free.fr/ubuntu hardy main
Frequently asked questions
Question : I inadvertadly changed my root password on my SunBlade100 test computer. Is there any way I can figure it out without having to reconfigure the whole OS.
RPM Package Manager (originally Red Hat Package Manager, abbreviated RPM) is a package management system. The name RPM refers to two things: a software
So what is unique about rsync? It can perform differential uploads and downloads (synchronization) of files across the network, transferring only data that has changed. The rsync remote-update protocol allows rsync to transfer just the differences between two sets of … Continue reading
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...0 comments |
- Canonical Works with Cisco! : The Ubuntu distribution is known to everybody nowadays, right? The company behind its development ...1 comment |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...0 comments |
- Setup LDAP Server in CentOS, RHEL, Scientific linux 6.5/6.4/6.3 : In this tutorial we are going to setup LDAP server using 389 Directory Server. The 389 Directory Ser...0 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Download 11 Community Wallpapers Chosen For Ubuntu 14.04 “Trusty Tahr”
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS “Trusty Tahr” Default Wallpaper Revealed!
- Canonical Works with Cisco!
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .