Lets show you how to add extra fonts to your ubuntu/debian ,in adition of standart ubuntu fonts and MicroSoft msttcorefonts fonts.
Question: How to convert rpm to debian file debian/ubuntu or other ubuntunor debian based distro ?
The ssh server is not standart in de Hp-UX , lets give some steps to download it and start it exactly
Question : How to Install Firefox in HP-UX?
This methode is working on Firefox 22.214.171.124 for AIX 4.3.3 or laterAIX 4.3.3 ML11, AIX 5.1 ML9, AIX 5.2 TL10 and AIX 5.3 ML5 the first step is download the latest firefox for IBM AIX systems from here : http://home.arcor.de/ulrich.link/ForAIX/Firefox/firefox-126.96.36.199.en-US.aix188.8.131.52-common-gtk1.tar.bz2 … Continue reading
Twitter Invented in 1935?
LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform that uses Linux as operating system, Apache as the Web server, MySQL as the relational database management system and PHP as the object-oriented scripting language. In this … Continue reading
(Last updated : 12-12-2011 ) This is a collection of great themes for Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal and 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot, these themes are from Besigi project a blog of François Vogelweith,on the blog exist a collection of wonderful gnome … Continue reading
The belgian Government publishes source code for election(reginal and European) software The Belgian government this week has made available to the public the source code of the applications used for the regional and European elections held on 7 June, Digivote … Continue reading
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .