Before to start, if you want to install Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope in a pc with other grafic card than Nvidia then go here.For Nvidia cards , Many peoples who have a PC with Nvidia graphic cards find the problem … Continue reading
What is Open Source Observatory and Repository for European public administrations ? The IDABC Open Source Observatory has now become OSOR.EU – the Open Source Observatory and Repository for European public administrations
2012: The End of the Internet According to research that’s supposed to be published later this year, growing demand for Internet use will soon outstrip the stamina of the infrastructure supporting it, and the
Mandriva 2009 spring is the new release of Mandriva, this one come with new updates and run faster than the previous release, and the boot time is faster than before. In this tutorial we will show you step by step … Continue reading
Mandriva has announced the launch of the final version of Mandriva Linux 2009 Spring (codename Pauillac). This new version comes with a host of improvements and changes.
What is Linux technology center? The IBM Linux Technology Center (LTC) is an organization focused on development for the Linux kernel and related open-source software projects. In 1999, IBM created the LTC to combine its software developers interested in Linux … Continue reading
Let`s take some rest from reading and relaxe your self, Here are some funny videos of Windows VS Linux, Please follow the video to the end because there where is the funny part.
To install and configurecompiz on Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope see this Tutorial (Install and configure 3D desktop with compiz in ubuntu 9.04) , To See just test of compiz effects, then watch this video of Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope … Continue reading
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint : Sayonara is a small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, supported by the Qt frame...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu : Linux Kernel 3.12.4 has been officially released with fixes for inet6_init() cleanup order, seqlock ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates : Hi guys, Firefox 26 has been released for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android devices. It brings m...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .