You installed Ubuntu 9.10 karmic koala or Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx and you tried to listen the music online or play music cd but you got nosound ????
Question : How to install AC’97 Audio Controller driver in my Linux ?
Anounced today the release of Mandriva 2010, it is available in three editions : One, Powerpack and Free, for architectures i586 and x86-64. One and Free can be free downloaded from official Mandriva mirrors and via BitTorrent.
This tutorial show you how to its easy way to convert the Vitual machine from Vmware to Vitualbox.
TrueCrypt is a software application used for real-time on-the-fly encryption. It is distributed without cost, and has source code available, although under a restrictive license. It can create a virtual encrypted disk within a file or a device-hosted encrypted volume … Continue reading
Epidermis theme manager is an open source GTK application for managing, automatically downloading and installing themes of various types. The latest version 0.4 of Epidermis was released 01 november 2009 , the new version support also changing the Xsplash themes, … Continue reading
There is a new Nvidia driver available, The NVIDIA 190.42 driver is the first official release in the 190.xx Linux driver series, which has been in beta for a number of months and undergone numerous releases.Compared to the NVIDIA 185.xx … Continue reading
This tutorial show you how to configure firefox, synaptic package manager, apt-get , and network to work properly behind a proxy in Ubuntu 9.10 karmic koala
The RC2 release of Opnsuse11.2 is out . This release bring a strong from the 11.1 like ( KDE 4.3 and GNOME 2.28), the design is compact and beautiful. This release includes also an updated kernel, Samba, Firefox, and more.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .