Question : How to login with root in Gui fedora 11 ?
CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other machine or device of your choosing. CrashPlan runs quietly in the background, automatically protecting your files. CrashPlan is cross-platform: backup your new Mac to … Continue reading
Nagios is the industry standard in enterprise-class monitoring for good reason. It allows you to gain insight into your network and fix problems before customers know they even exist. It’s stable, scalable, supported, and extensible. We did show you before … Continue reading
This howto provides you supplement software to enhance your ubuntu9.04 Jaunty Jackalope (Work also for Ubuntu Interpid and Hardy). You can install these packages by copying the commands to your terminal or by just clicking the download link(apt://) the installation … Continue reading
Macpup Opera a new distribution released Prithish Mathews has announced the release of Macpup Opera, a minimalist desktop Linux distribution based on Puppy Linux, but using the Enlightenment window manager: “Macpup Opera is the latest from
Cenatic wants open source study to increase uptake Spain’s national resource centre on open source, Cenatic, is to analyse the worldwide use and policy development of this type of software. The organisation hopes the inventory will increase international cooperation.
Apache Tomcat is a servlet container developed by the Apache Software Foundation (ASF). Tomcat implements the Java Servlet and the JavaServer Pages (JSP) specifications from Sun Microsystems, and provides a “pure Java” HTTP web server environment for Java code to … Continue reading
GAP for GIMP 2.6 released GAP is a collection of GIMP plugins that make it possible to create animations as sequences of single frames. The result can be saved as animated
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Download Videos From Youtube With ClipGrab : I have explained to you guys how to download youtube videos from Linux with the youtube-dl tool, but...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- DNS Server Installation Step by Step Using CentOS 6.5/6.4/6.3 : DNS, Domain Name System, translates hostnames or URLs into IP addresses. For example if we type www....1 comment |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How To Fix "E: Unable to locate Ubuntu-restricted-extras" : Ubuntu Restricted Extras is the first package that most people install after a new installation of U...0 comments |
- How To Download Videos From Youtube With ClipGrab
- Fix “W: ubuntu_dists_saucy_main_binary-amd64_Packages”
- How To Fix “E: Unable to locate Ubuntu-restricted-extras”
- How To Install KeePassx 2.0 Alpha 4 In Ubuntu
- Add Package Management Tool On FreeBSD 10
- How To Check Your Hardware Information In Linux
- Updated Debian 7: 7.3 released!
- Geary 0.4.3 Released, With Two Fixes
- Encrypt Your Directories And Partitions With eCryptfs In Linux
- Linux Kernel 3.13 Release Candidate 4 Announced!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .