Install MyDNSConfig MyDNSConfig is a web-interface that allows to administrate/create/delete DNS records easily. All data is stored in a MySQL database, and this MySQL database is used by the MyDNS-NG name server to retrieve the DNS records. MyDNS comes with … Continue reading
Moovida is what used to be called elisa,it is an open source cross-platform media center solution designed to be simple for people not particularly familiar with computers. By bringing together all your movies, TV shows, tunes and photos in one … Continue reading
Question : How to login with root in Gui fedora 11 ?
CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other machine or device of your choosing. CrashPlan runs quietly in the background, automatically protecting your files. CrashPlan is cross-platform: backup your new Mac to … Continue reading
Nagios is the industry standard in enterprise-class monitoring for good reason. It allows you to gain insight into your network and fix problems before customers know they even exist. It’s stable, scalable, supported, and extensible. We did show you before … Continue reading
This howto provides you supplement software to enhance your ubuntu9.04 Jaunty Jackalope (Work also for Ubuntu Interpid and Hardy). You can install these packages by copying the commands to your terminal or by just clicking the download link(apt://) the installation … Continue reading
Macpup Opera a new distribution released Prithish Mathews has announced the release of Macpup Opera, a minimalist desktop Linux distribution based on Puppy Linux, but using the Enlightenment window manager: “Macpup Opera is the latest from
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu : GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration Interface. You can use it...0 comments |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS 'Luna'/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint : FrostWire is a peer-to-peer file sharing program for the gnutella and BitTorrent protocols. FrostWir...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .