Question : How to use the fastest mirrors in Linux Debian Lenny?
Question: How to change mysql port ? Answer: To change mysql port, open /etc/my.cnf file:
Question : Yum doesn’t work after upgrading from F10, how to resolve this issue ?
Question : how to change Linux from English to French. ? i have tested this methode in My Fedora/Centos test machines and its workking fine .
RAID 1 is usually implemented as mirroring; a drive has its data duplicated on two different drives using either a hardware RAID controller or software (generally via the operating system). If either drive fails, the other continues to function as … Continue reading
Here is a collection of nice iconset for ubuntu and Gnome
U.S. Department of Justice Approves Oracle Acquisition of Sun Oracle.com: Oracle Corporation announced today that the U.S. Department of Justice has approved Oracle’s proposed acquisition of Sun Microsystems and terminated the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act.
Question : Have install RAID 1 in My fedora 11 successfuly. but after reboot i got this message from GRUB : grub> how to solve this ?
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Radio Tray In Ubuntu : Radio Tray is an online radio streaming player that runs on a Linux system tray. Its goal is to have...0 comments |
- Mount Remote Filesystems Over SSH Using SSHFS : We, all, use NFS, Samba and OpenAFS to mount and access remote file systems over network. Unfortunat...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install Flowblade Movie Editor In Ubuntu : Flowblade Movie Editor is a multitrack non-linear video editor for Linux released under GPL 3 licens...0 comments |
- Install GParted 0.17.0 in Ubuntu 13.10
- Install Code::Blocks IDE in Ubuntu/ElementaryOS/Debian
- How To Create An ISO Image With genisoimage Tool
- Mount Remote Filesystems Over SSH Using SSHFS
- Install Radio Tray In Ubuntu
- How To Install Liferea Feed Reader In Ubuntu
- How To Install PhotoFilmStrip 2.0 In Ubuntu
- Install Flowblade Movie Editor In Ubuntu
- How To Install The Latest QMPlay2 In Ubuntu
- Guake: A Drop-Down Terminal For GNOME In Ubuntu
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .