Tivion 0.0.3 codenamed “Opiron” is the latest version of Tivion, a Linux application for watching TV online for free . Tivion plays streaming TV and radio channels available for the moment, 447 channels from 67 countries. What`s new in … Continue reading
As everybody knows, google launched few days ago the official page for extension for google chrome, the page is actually in Beta but already contains tons of extensions, today i choosed a couple of usefull extensions for you to try.
As everybody knows , Shoutcast Directory service was removed from Amarok2.2 due to technical and other issues. SHOUTcast service is a simple Amarok 2 script that trys to replace the default SHOUTcast service that is not included in Amarok anymore … Continue reading
Announced today by Ubun-student team that the name has been changed to “Ailurus” ,see the announcement : Dear all, Ubun-student is renamed to “Ailurus”. I wish to thank all people who proposed new names for Ubun-student. Cheers, Homer If you … Continue reading
GNOME Do 0.8.3.1 has been released with a couple of extra bugfixes. The main attraction in the 0.8.3.1 big top is a fix for the “Do sits there eating 100% cpu” bug. In the lesser rings are multiple fixes for … Continue reading
Today will be released the first Alpha of the Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx, this release will be the first Alpha of the development cycle of Ubuntu10.04 Lucid Lynx. Is not recommended to install this release (Alpha 1) in a production … Continue reading
In this short Howto, want to show you how to grant remote access to a DB on your server local or remote server .
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...1 comment |
- DNS Server Installation Step by Step Using CentOS 6.5/6.4/6.3 : DNS, Domain Name System, translates hostnames or URLs into IP addresses. For example if we type www....0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .