The OpenOffice.org 3.2 beta3 packages for openSUSE is now available in the Build Service OpenOffice:org:UNSTABLE project and include many upstream and Go-oo fixes. Please, look for more details about the openSUSE OOo build on the wiki page. The package is … Continue reading
This specification details the foundation team plans for the technology for the Lucid Lynx boot experience, changing from using usplash to plymouth to provide the graphical splash screen while waiting for the boot to complete. The “look” and “theme” components … Continue reading
Here it is our collection of themes that we choosed for you for this month of December. 1- Silent Night
In this howto we will show you how to install ffmpeg in ubuntu9.10 karmic koala, Both ffmpeg and x264 exist in karmic koala repositories and you can install them from ubuntu software center or by command, but can happen that … Continue reading
Simple is designed and created by using the very best icons e.g. KDE 4 – Oxygen giving the user the most modern and visually pleasing icon theme for GNOME 2.x (Tested on Ubuntu 9.10) Download Simple icons
Hive Rise is an RTS MMOG: It’s a real time strategy game that is played online with thousands of other players. In short concluded matches each player tries to achieve one of 12 possible objectives.
Finally LinuxMint 8 Helena is out. Download LinuxMint8 Helena from the links bellow. Download the ISO or the torrent. After the ISO is downloaded verify the MD5.
The google Chrom browser is not yet Official in Linux still under devellopement . i have test ed this under my Linuxmint 8 RC1 that mean should be working for other ubuntu based systems.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint : Sayonara is a small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, supported by the Qt frame...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu : Linux Kernel 3.12.4 has been officially released with fixes for inet6_init() cleanup order, seqlock ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates : Hi guys, Firefox 26 has been released for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android devices. It brings m...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .