Today i will show you the hidden game in the Openoffice Spreadsheet program Calc, the game is an Easter Egg that let’s you play a simple version of Space Invaders, titled StarWars Galaxy, so if you are working with openoffice and … Continue reading
How to make a bootable Opensuse 11.2 flash disk ? i received this question from a reader in my email, so i decided to write this post to answer this question. This installation methode is working under Linux machines .
Announced today by Fedora that Fedora 13 name will be Goddard . Traditionally Fedora release names have a connection with the previous version’s name. In this case, Fedora 12 was named Constantine and the connection to Goddard comes from rocket … Continue reading
Question : How to uninstall software in wine ?
There exists a program that enables you to create skins without any deep knowledge how skins are made up exactly.The VLC Skin Editor aims at giving designers an easy opportunity to create skins for the VLC Media Player. Until now … Continue reading
Everyone knows that Google DNS was released this week, the basic logic was clear: Google has a vested interest in the internet being fast, and so they want to offer a free public utility to help it be faster.
emerge is the definitive command-line interface to the Portage system like gentoo or Bases gentoo systems Like VLOS or SABAYON . This tool will help you to install packages and will automatiquely install the needed packages dependencies.
Utube Ripper is an application written in Gambas that works exclusively on Linux. It’s useful to download and convert Youtube videos in a simple and efficient way. The latest version is 2.0 and was released the 2009-11-21.
Compiz is one of the first compositing window managers for the X Window System that uses 3D graphics hardware to create fast compositing desktop effects for window management. The effects, such as a minimization effect and a cube workspace are … Continue reading
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7 : OpenLDAP is a free open source Light Weight Directory Access protocol developed by the OpenLDAP proj...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update : Canonical has released security updates for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and advices to update your system as so...0 comments |
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .