As everybody knows, google launched few days ago the official page for extension for google chrome, the page is actually in Beta but already contains tons of extensions, today i choosed a couple of usefull extensions for you to try.
As everybody knows , Shoutcast Directory service was removed from Amarok2.2 due to technical and other issues. SHOUTcast service is a simple Amarok 2 script that trys to replace the default SHOUTcast service that is not included in Amarok anymore … Continue reading
Announced today by Ubun-student team that the name has been changed to “Ailurus” ,see the announcement : Dear all, Ubun-student is renamed to “Ailurus”. I wish to thank all people who proposed new names for Ubun-student. Cheers, Homer If you … Continue reading
GNOME Do 0.8.3.1 has been released with a couple of extra bugfixes. The main attraction in the 0.8.3.1 big top is a fix for the “Do sits there eating 100% cpu” bug. In the lesser rings are multiple fixes for … Continue reading
Today will be released the first Alpha of the Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx, this release will be the first Alpha of the development cycle of Ubuntu10.04 Lucid Lynx. Is not recommended to install this release (Alpha 1) in a production … Continue reading
In this short Howto, want to show you how to grant remote access to a DB on your server local or remote server .
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1 : What is DNS Server? As you might know, DNS, Domain Name System, is a system that resolves Domain ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...1 comment |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' , 13.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...0 comments |
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .