404 page not found
The readers that received a googlewave invitation from unixmen are : 1- fojo 2- Aminesoft 3- shital 5 googlewave invitations still available, if you are interested, register and send us your nickname by email to : webmaster[a]unixmen[dot]com First-come, first-served Unixmen … Continue reading
Announced today the release of GnoMenu2.2, the new version comes with some new features and improvements , but the big improvement is that Gnomenu now takes 60% less Memory. If you diden`t hear before about GnoMenu, it is -
Finally there is a PPA ready for 64bit Ubuntu users to get the latest Adobe Flash plugin from. PPA https://launchpad.net/~sevenmachines/+archive/flash For ubuntu 9.10 karmic koala and ubuntu 10.04 lucid lynx or Add the PPA via a terminal using sudo add-apt-repository … Continue reading
Due to Christmas break , the developers of Openoffice.org 3.2 decided to report the tinal release date of openoffice.org 3.2 to January 2010 , the wiki has been updated to read that OpenOffice 3.2 is pushed to a January release.
We have 8 invitations for google wave, please register on unixmen before friday and send us your nickname to :
unp is a small script based on perl language, It supports several compressors and archiver programs, like rar tra.gz rpm and zip files.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7 : OpenLDAP is a free open source Light Weight Directory Access protocol developed by the OpenLDAP proj...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6 : Integria IMS is a fully featured ITIL management system, featuring a ticketing system, inventory/C...2 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
- Format Junkie: Convert Media Files To All Popular Formats
- Setup Squid Proxy Server On openSUSE 13.1
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .