Pidgin Embedded Video is a GTK plugin for the popular instant messaging client Pidgin. The purpose of this plugin is to provide a faster way to watch videos while chatting with your friends. No more additional browser windows! It transforms … Continue reading
After a fresh install of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Lucid Lynx the customization made easy with Ubuntu start script
If you want to configure Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick meerkat please check also our post: Top things to do after installing Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat Ubuntu Start is released by Andrei from Webupd8, this script helps new users set up a … Continue reading
This is an equalizer for pulse audio that you can install on Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat and Lucid lynx from ppa repository, when is installed you can access to it from Menu Sounds & Video.
This problem happened to me when i tried to duplicate disks on Virtualbox , i wanted to share this information with you so if you got this issue you know how to resolve it:)
Speed Dreams 1.4.0 is finally released. the new version of this game comes with many new features like 3 amazing fine tuned and balanced new car sets, 3 exciting new tracks and many visually improved ones, 2 new TRB first-class … Continue reading
Nagios is a popular open source computer system and network monitoring software application. It watches hosts and services, alerting users when things go wrong and again when they get better.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...0 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Download 11 Community Wallpapers Chosen For Ubuntu 14.04 “Trusty Tahr”
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS “Trusty Tahr” Default Wallpaper Revealed!
- Canonical Works with Cisco!
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .