How to apply apt-get update or install in Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx ? I was behind a proxy server and after installing Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid lynx i coulden`t update or install anything using the apt-get command. After searching i found … Continue reading
How to Install and configure Pandora Flexible Monitoring System in ubuntu and other debian based systems
Pandora FMS (for Pandora Flexible Monitoring System) is software solution for monitoring. Pandora FMS allows monitoring in a visual way the status and performance of several parameters from different operating systems, servers, applications and hardware systems such as firewalls, proxies, … Continue reading
Ubuntu 10.04 release condidate is available for download, there are no difference with the beta2 release. The final release of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS is scheduled for 29 April 2010 and will be supported for three years on desktops and five … Continue reading
Will scripts are a collection of plugins with nice effects for Gimp, the scripts are Camo, Shadow glow, Psychedelic Lightning, Leopard Print, Slime and Wave Tank.
The major improvement is that you can launch specific function alone. Except “install software” function, other functions can be started within one second. The shortcuts are in “Applications” menu -> “System Tools” item -> “Ailurus – Quick Start” item. … Continue reading
Pessulus is a lockdown editor that allows administrators to easily disable certain features of the GNOME desktop, it lets you create a profile that limits a user to a set of application that a system administrator allows. With Pesulus for … Continue reading
If you have issues with apache2 and you want to reinstall it but you are getting errors,then here it isthe solution for you.
Pidgin Embedded Video is a GTK plugin for the popular instant messaging client Pidgin. The purpose of this plugin is to provide a faster way to watch videos while chatting with your friends. No more additional browser windows! It transforms … Continue reading
After a fresh install of Ubuntu 10.04 LTS Lucid Lynx the customization made easy with Ubuntu start script
If you want to configure Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick meerkat please check also our post: Top things to do after installing Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat Ubuntu Start is released by Andrei from Webupd8, this script helps new users set up a … Continue reading
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .