According to MS, this will protect your computer against the Chinese Google attack: Microsoft tells us that you can try to block the IE attack vector by setting “Internet and Local intranet security zone settings to “High” to prompt before … Continue reading
Now you can easely change the XSplash and the login screen (GDM) with XSplash Background settings , so if you like to keep xsplash and gdm backgrounds consistent with the desktop wallpaper this is the right program for you.Install XSplash … Continue reading
Gnome Activity journal- A tool for easily browsing,finding,tracking files on your computer |Ubuntu|Linux
The first release of Gnome Activity journal is out. Codenamed “Luciana’s Tricycle”, the new release comes with many new features like, Pretty layout, Pinning (marking) items, Calendar slider, preview tooltips. What is GNOME Activity Journal? GNOME Activity Journal ((formerly known … Continue reading
The ‘Babylon Project’ is a group of dedicated individuals who are trying to bring the essence of Babylon 5 space combat to FreeSpace 2, an award winning space combat simulation from Volition Incorporated. The goal of this project are to … Continue reading
HowTo install mod-security2 on Debian can be ModSecurity is an open source intrusion detection and prevention engine for web applications. It operates embedded into the web server, acting as a powerful umbrella – shielding applications from attacks. ModSecurity supports both … Continue reading
Whenever a new Firefox version is released, almost always a handful of extension goes down because most extension developers aren’t able to keep up with Firefox’s update schedule. An old, tried and tested workaround to this problem is to force … Continue reading
Many peoples prefer to use email clients installed on their copmuters to get gmail emails, if you are a fun of evolution email client and you want to configure it to receive emails from you Gmail account , then you … Continue reading
Announced today the release of Openoffice3.2 RC2, the new release comes with new features and improvements. Note that the final release of Openoffice 3.2 is planned for XX January 2010.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu : Hi unixmen readers! How are you? In this article we will teach you how to install the desktop vers...2 comments |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu : GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration Interface. You can use it...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .