Announced today the release of KDE 4.5, this version comes with many new features and improvements, for example the plasma Desktop received many usability refinements. The Notification and Job handling workflows have been streamlined. The KDE Applications have been improved … Continue reading
According to Phoronix, Canonical have started tracking Ubuntu installations. So, you are probably going to have an accurate statistics on the number in active Ubuntu installations worldwide sooner than you think. A new package called canonical-census is uploaded to the … Continue reading
http://www.ubuntips.com.ar/2010/08/09/font-manager-0-5-6/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Ubuntips+%28Ubuntips%29&utm_content=Google+Reader Trimage 1.0.3 – Optimizar imágenes http://www.ubuntips.com.ar/2010/08/04/trimage-1-0-3-optimizar-imagenes/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Ubuntips+%28Ubuntips%29&utm_content=Google+Reader
This is a HTML code that represents a human body. Have fun:)
Thanks to DoctorMos it is possible to mount google docs as a folder on your computer using gdocs mount GTK. Now instead of uploading your documents to google docs using a web browser, you can edit them in your favorite … Continue reading
“Reset setting“ is an important feature that will be added in the next version of Ubuntu Tweak. After every resettable option, there will be an reset button. The tooltip will tell you what is the default value, and you can reset the … Continue reading
OpenVZ is an operating system-level virtualization technology based on the Linux kernel and operating system. OpenVZ allows a physical server to run multiple isolated operating system instances, known as containers, Virtual Private Servers (VPSs), or Virtual Environments (VEs). It is … Continue reading
Alien Arena 2010 v7.45 is released, this version has been updated with a number of important improvements and bugfixes that not only enhance the visual appearance, but greatly improve the performance of the game.
Ubuntu Tweak 0.5.5 is released, In this version, you can delete those PPA packages that might make your system unstable or that you simply don’t like by only a few clicks.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .