Tar 1.23 is released, the new release fixed many bugs and comes with new commad line and improvements. In the new version we will find for example that the record size auto detection has been improved also improved behavior if … Continue reading
VortexBox is a free, open source (GPL v3), quick-install ISO that turns your unused computer into an easy-to-use music server/jukebox. Once VortexBox has been loaded on an unused PC, it will automatically rip CDs to FLAC and MP3 files, ID3 … Continue reading
Frugalware is a general-purpose Linux distribution designed for intermediate users who are not afraid of text mode. “The Frugalware Philosophy” is about simplicity, multimedia, and design. The authors try to make Frugalware as simple as possible while not forgetting to … Continue reading
Renamethemall is a simple and easy tool for batch file renaming. To install it on Ubuntu karmic koala, open terminal and type :
Primal Carnage is a multi-player first person shooter that’s in development by the Indie game studio known as Lukewarm Media. Unfortunately there is no expected release date for this title , but for the Game Developers’ Conference (GDC) taking place … Continue reading
Openshot1.1 is released, the new version comes with new features and improvements, features such as Undo/Redo support and improvements like speed , Openshot now is Over 1300% faster rendering previews after an edit. 1000% faster launching OpenShot.
After 2 years of of development, Elive 2.0 landed under the codename “Topaz”. The new release comes with many improvments. Elive “Topaz” is based on debian and use Enlightenment 17 as a default desktop .The authors of Elive claim that … Continue reading
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7 : OpenLDAP is a free open source Light Weight Directory Access protocol developed by the OpenLDAP proj...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...1 comment |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update : Canonical has released security updates for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and advices to update your system as so...0 comments |
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .