Install VirtualBox via PPA repository in Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat | Added support to X.Org Server 1.9
Few days ago VirtualBox 3.2.10 was released, this release comes with many improvements and bug fix, also there is a good news for Maverick meerkat users, this release comes with support X.Org Server 1.9, this mean that you got no problem … Continue reading
The Medibuntu repository for Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick meerkat is ready to be used with your freshly updated/installed Ubuntu distribution. Some packages have been removed for this release: Googleearth, realplayer, gizmo5. These softwares can easily be installed following the documentation provided … Continue reading
Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform that uses Linux as operating system, Apache as the Web server, MySQL as the relational database management system and PHP as the object-oriented scripting language. … Continue reading
If you are installing patchs or some plugins or modules you get this error. this error is related to temp and logs directory in (Global Configuration Settings:) how to solve it : change this in configuration.php into: Path … Continue reading
Skolelinux is often refered to as Debian Edu or the educational subset of the GNU/Linux distribution Debian. It is a Debian Pure Blend, a subset of Debian that has been tailored to be used out-of-the-box in schools. The Skolelinux / Debian … Continue reading
Ubuntu Tweak 0.5.7 released, It is a bug-fix version coming with a lot of PPAs update. Everybody should update to this version.
Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick meerkat is released, here are our final screenshots for this new release.
Ubuntu 10.10 code name Maverick Meerkat is released, the new release comes with many new features and improvements (See screenshots). you can download the new release of Ubuntu from the link bellow: http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu After installation of this new release, for … Continue reading
Question : How to remove Vmware from Linux?
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...2 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...3 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal : From github repo nsnake is a clone of the classic snake game that we all used to play on our cellp...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .