Question: How to change hostname in Centos ?
Question: How to use yum behind proxy on centos 5.5 ?
MythTV .24 Release Candidate 1 Now Available, this version include exciting new features such as a completely rewritten and themeable OSD (On Screen Display), support for 24 bit audio and HD audio formats, initial Blu-ray disc support, experimental support for … Continue reading
Question: How to use sudo without password on Fedora?
LinuxMint10 is released, this release comes with updated software and brings refinements and new features to make your desktop even more comfortable to use.
A Jump and Run game like Super Mario World with an advanced Editor and highly detailed Graphics based on SDL with a OpenGL accelerated Graphics Renderer developed in C++. Secret Maryo Chronicles has been described as a Super Mario Bros. … Continue reading
working on it
In our previous post we talked about the magic sysRq key ” RSEIUS” a key combination to be used for emergencies when the system absolutely locks up and freeze, in other word when the systems has already died a horrible … Continue reading
Gtk-Sunlight v0.2.1 has been released, this version comes with minor fixes and updates, now a ppa available for Ubuntu Maverick Meerkat. Realtime Sunlight Wallpaper is a simple but useful application which retrieve an image from the internet and set it … Continue reading
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- Puppet agent Install Using Script : With this script, you can install puppet agents in few minutes on Red Hat or Debian based systems. ...1 comment |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
- Linux Basics: Zypper Usage On openSUSE
- GNOME’s 3.12 supports Google Cloud Print
- How to enable 32-bit support for 64-bit Ubuntu 13.10 or greater
- How To Change Plank Dock Position in Elementary OS “Luna”
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .