Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Attendees at Atlanta Linux Fest’s breakout session Ubuntucon were among the first to hear straight from Mark Shuttleworth that the popular Linux distribution Ubuntu’s next release — version 10.04 — will be named Lucid Lynx. UPDATE: As our eagle-eyed readers … Continue reading
If you want to add more storage to your machine by adding a new hard drive,and you have already a linux system installed in the first hard drive, then just follow this tutorial. Please these steps.
Google Chrome is a web browser that runs web pages and applications with lightning speed, In this quick how to we will show you how to install google chrome in Fedora11 .
Google Chrome is a web browser that runs web pages and applications with lightning speed, In this quick how to we will show you how to install google chrome in ubuntu 9.04 jaunty jackalope and how to enable flash plugin … Continue reading
Question: how to autologin in Fedora 10 and 11 ?
Security while surfing on the net is inportant, with firefox you can get more security by using security addons, bellow a list of 10 security and privacy addons.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .