Few days ago PlayOnLinux team announced that Call of Duty Black Ops is now available on playOnLinux , this mean that you can install the game by just a few clicks using PlayOnLinux. As mentioned in their forum , the … Continue reading
Question : How to add Google analytics to a phpbb forum?
In this post i will show you how to install latest windows applications and games using wine in Linux. When you install wine the first time, wine will work but not all windows application and games will work properly because … Continue reading
Webmin Version 1.530——————–Webmin is a web-based interface for system administration for Unix. Using any browser that supports tables and forms, you can setup useraccounts, Apache, internet services, DNS, file sharing and so on. Webmin consists of a simple web server, … Continue reading
VirtualBox 3.2.12 is released, This is a maintenance release that comes to fix some important known bugs , also some new features were added. Read the changeLog.
Add-ons are useful if you want to add new functionality to Thunderbird or change its appearance. Today i chosed some nice add-ons that hope will be useful for you.
Few days ago, Ultimate Edition 2.8 Gamers was released, in this release besides the updates, many tools have been ripped out of Ultimate Edition 2.8, prior to the build to maximize room for additional games. The newest PlayOnLinux is also … Continue reading
GNOME Shell 2.91.3 is released, this release brings a new layout for the overview, native power and battery status iconsand drop-down, various optimizations, links in the message tray messages are now click-able, there’s drop shadow support for STIcon, a number … Continue reading
10 Helpful commands you may need to know
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...2 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...3 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal : From github repo nsnake is a clone of the classic snake game that we all used to play on our cellp...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .