What is PengPod 1040? Pengpod 1040 is the latest Pengpod tablet which can dual boot GNU/Linux and Android, all from internal memory. This tablet comes with an ARM Cortex-A7 (Quad-Core) processor, 2 GB of RAM and Linaro 13.04 / Android … Continue reading
Are you a computer security researcher hunting day and night for security software bugs? Do you feel ‘happy’ when you submit security patches to open-source packages? Now you will be happier than ever. Google is paying security researchers for submitting … Continue reading
galculator is a GTK 2 / GTK 3 based scientific calculator supporting algebraic mode as well as RPN. Features include arithmetic precedence handling, mathematical functions, different number bases (DEC, HEX, BIN, OCT) and angle bases (radiant, degree, and grad). Features … Continue reading
Firefox OS Smartphones Firefox OS smartphone is the first device powered completely by Web technologies with a very affordable price. This smartphone comes with Firefox Web browser, Firefox Marketplace, HERE Maps with offline capabilities and built-in social integration with Facebook … Continue reading
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...2 comments |
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6 : Integria IMS is a fully featured ITIL management system, featuring a ticketing system, inventory/C...3 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7 : OpenLDAP is a free open source Light Weight Directory Access protocol developed by the OpenLDAP proj...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
- Format Junkie: Convert Media Files To All Popular Formats
- Setup Squid Proxy Server On openSUSE 13.1
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .