Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Apple might take the crown of introducing iPad back in 2010, Android has made tablet technology much more accessible. The latest report by ABI Research shows significant drop in iOS market share and a completely contrary trend prevalent in Android … Continue reading
Mozilla Firefox, is Mozilla Corporation and Mozilla Foundations’ web browser that runs on open source technologies and is available as free download for users. Firefox has been developed by the above stakeholders for Microsoft Windows, Linux as well as OS … Continue reading
It’s incredible to see how Linux runs on devices of various sizes, power and built for diverse purposes. Linux is, like technology itself, deeply integrated in our daily lives and we don’t seem to even realize it! While looking into … Continue reading
The fact that open source software are more beneficial for society at large has been justified once again as Firefox for Android extends its support for low-end Android Handsets specifically based on ARMv6 architecture. Mozilla Firefox for Android will now … Continue reading
For those with a penchant for entertainment technologies Mozilla continues to provide innovative software. Its latest such release is aimed at those creative people who want a robust platform that allows them to create interactive videos, for free. Yes, the … Continue reading
Unquestionably Linux is still struggling to claim a respectable share in desktop market. The trend does not seem to vary drastically in enterprises too. However in contrast to Linux share in desktop operating system, Linux claims a considerably larger market … Continue reading
Is it possible to display a custom message at login?
6 months after Linux Mint 13 codename “Maya” [release date 23rd May], based on the Ubuntu 12.04 “Precise Pangolin”; the team has finally announced Linux Mint 14, fulfilling their promise. The new release features Cinamon 1.6, Mate (version 1.4), MDM, Software … Continue reading
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...1 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Howto- Resolve nosound problem on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail,12.10 and Older : Updated 05/04/2013 : One of the common issues facing Ubuntu users after installing or upgrading Ubun...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB : "I am having problems in connecting the Galaxy Tab to Ubuntu via USB cable."; This is a common quest...0 comment(s) |
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
- A Secure Password
- Linux Kernel 3.10. It’s BIG!
- Monitoring Users Activity Using psacct or acct Tools in Linux
- Run Your Own Social Network Using elgg on RHEL / CentOS and Scientific Linux
- Getting Debian 7.0 ‘Wheezy’ Up and Running
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .