Pac – A Gnome replacement for SecureCRT/Putty
PAC is a Perl/GTK Gnome replacement for SecureCRT/Putty/etc… It provides a GUI to configure SSH/Telnet connections: users, passwords, EXPECT regular expressions, macros, etc.
- Unique Linux application to impletement almost every SecureCRT’s functionality.
- Remote and local macros.
- Remotely send commands with EXPECT regexp.
- Cluster connections!! Connections on same cluster share keystrokes!!
- Proxy support.
- Serial/tty connection via cu/tip/remote-tty connections!!
- RDP (via rdesktop) and VNC (via vncviewer) support!!
- Pre/post connections local executions.
- TABS OR WINDOWS for connections!!
- Quick acces to configured connections via tray menu icon.
- More to come (ASA I find time!)
- FREE (GNU GPLv3)
In Ubuntu, debian and LinuxMint:
Some dependencies are requered to install Pac Manager. For that add Getdeb repository by installing this file:
- Now update repositories
sudo apt-get update
- To install pac manager type :
sudo apt-get install pac
This will install an older version. in my case was pac-2.5.1
- Now to Install latest version of Pac Manager, Download pac manager and install pac-2.5.3-all.deb file ( Remember to add getdeb repository first or pac will not be installed)
sudo dpkg -i pac-2.5.3-all.deb
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7 : OpenLDAP is a free open source Light Weight Directory Access protocol developed by the OpenLDAP proj...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6 : Integria IMS is a fully featured ITIL management system, featuring a ticketing system, inventory/C...1 comment |
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
- Format Junkie: Convert Media Files To All Popular Formats
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .