Pac – A Gnome replacement for SecureCRT/Putty
PAC is a Perl/GTK Gnome replacement for SecureCRT/Putty/etc… It provides a GUI to configure SSH/Telnet connections: users, passwords, EXPECT regular expressions, macros, etc.
- Unique Linux application to impletement almost every SecureCRT’s functionality.
- Remote and local macros.
- Remotely send commands with EXPECT regexp.
- Cluster connections!! Connections on same cluster share keystrokes!!
- Proxy support.
- Serial/tty connection via cu/tip/remote-tty connections!!
- RDP (via rdesktop) and VNC (via vncviewer) support!!
- Pre/post connections local executions.
- TABS OR WINDOWS for connections!!
- Quick acces to configured connections via tray menu icon.
- More to come (ASA I find time!)
- FREE (GNU GPLv3)
In Ubuntu, debian and LinuxMint:
Some dependencies are requered to install Pac Manager. For that add Getdeb repository by installing this file:
- Now update repositories
sudo apt-get update
- To install pac manager type :
sudo apt-get install pac
This will install an older version. in my case was pac-2.5.1
- Now to Install latest version of Pac Manager, Download pac manager and install pac-2.5.3-all.deb file ( Remember to add getdeb repository first or pac will not be installed)
sudo dpkg -i pac-2.5.3-all.deb
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .