Organize All RSS and Social Network Feeds Under One Roof with Onefeed
Since Google Reader is now officially closed, we are all searching for the best alternative. We have already written an article about Tiny Tiny RSS Reader, a great alternative for Google Reader. It does a great job as exactly as Google Reader did, so many of us happy with it.
Today we are going to show one more RSS & Social Feed Reader called Onefeed. Actually it’s not standalone software like Tiny Tiny Reader. It is a Google Chrome Add-on.
Yes! You can organize all your website and social networks feeds under one roof. i.e. The new tab page of Chrome. It turns your Chrome new tab page into the ultimate Social dashboard and RSS feeder. You can organize all your Social networks feeds such as Facebook, Google+ and Twitter etc. in the Chrome new tab page itself.
Onefeed is easy to setup and configure. Open up Chrome browser. Go to Chrome Webstore. Search for Onefeed Add-on and click on ADD TO CHROME to install it.
After installing Onefeed, open a new tab. It will leads you to an elegant Onefeed interface to setup your feeds. From here, login to your social networks one by one and authorize the Onefeed to access all your account details. Finally, click Finish.
Also it allows you the speed dial option. You can instantly add your favorite website(s). To add a new site click on the (+) sign and enter the website URL.
Access News Feeds
To access your news feeds, just click on the arrow buttons on your left and right of the Onefeed page. It will lead you to the actual news reader page. All of your RSS feeds and Social feeds will be organized one by one and you can easily read them by clicking on the respective category.
Also, this app contains a search bar at the top to search a particular news both on social and RSS feeds.
Add New Feeds & News Sources
You can add the new RSS and News Sources by clicking on the (*) button under the news feed category on the left side of your page. It will suggest you the default News Sources depending upon your region. To add a new News Sources just click on the (+) sign of the respective news source. The new sources will be automatically added to Onefeed reader.
To add a new RSS feed to Onefeed, enter the RSS feed in the RSS URL box.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...2 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .