Oracle Linux Pavilion at Oracle OpenWorld 2012
There has been demand for Oracle to reinstate the Oracle Linux Pavilion at the Oracle OpenWorld 2012 convention. Oracle is stating that the booth will include Independent Software Vendors, Hardware Vendors and System Integrators. All of which will display their products and services. And all services displayed will be Oracle Linux and Oracle VM certified.
Oracle has selected a group of partners that will showcase their products and services at the Oracle Linux Pavilion:
BeyondTrust (Context aware security intelligence for dynamic IT infrastructures such as cloud, mobile and virtual technologies)
Centrify (Control, secure and audit access to cross-platform systems, mobile devices and applications)
Data Intensity (Cloud services and application management)
Fujitsu (Technology platforms, private cloud, services, ubiquitous and device solutions)
HP (Converged cloud, converged infrastructure, application transformation and information optimization)
LSI (Intelligent solid-state storage solutions for breakthrough database acceleration)
Mellanox (InfiniBand and Ethernet end-to-end server and storage interconnect solutions and services for data centers)
Micro Focus (Mainframe solutions, application modernization and development tools, software quality tools)
NetApp (Storage and data management)
QLogic (High performance networking)
Teleran (BI and data warehouse management solutions for Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Database).
Wim Coekaerts, Senior Vice President of Oracle Linux and Virtualization Engineering has stated, “A healthy partner ecosystem is critical to the success of Oracle VM and Oracle Linux and the Oracle Linux Pavilion is a great way to see the contributions from our partners. Working closely with these partners has led to many product innovations that solve the unique requirements of our mutual customers and we’re pleased to showcase them at Oracle OpenWorld 2012.”
Oracle OpenWorld 2012 is held from September 30 – October 4 at The Moscone Center, San Francisco. The popular convention is attended by more than 50,000 people from right across the IT industry. Products and services are showcased from more than 450 Oracle partners. Products and services showcased are applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10 : By default usernames are not displayed on panel in Ubuntu 13.04 and 13.10, In this simple tutorial w...0 comments |
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together : Hi linux geeks! In this article I will teach you a nice trick you can perform in the terminal with ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' , 13.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comments |
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
- How To Show Username On Panel In Ubuntu 13.04/13.10
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .