Oracle Linux Pavilion at Oracle OpenWorld 2012
There has been demand for Oracle to reinstate the Oracle Linux Pavilion at the Oracle OpenWorld 2012 convention. Oracle is stating that the booth will include Independent Software Vendors, Hardware Vendors and System Integrators. All of which will display their products and services. And all services displayed will be Oracle Linux and Oracle VM certified.
Oracle has selected a group of partners that will showcase their products and services at the Oracle Linux Pavilion:
BeyondTrust (Context aware security intelligence for dynamic IT infrastructures such as cloud, mobile and virtual technologies)
Centrify (Control, secure and audit access to cross-platform systems, mobile devices and applications)
Data Intensity (Cloud services and application management)
Fujitsu (Technology platforms, private cloud, services, ubiquitous and device solutions)
HP (Converged cloud, converged infrastructure, application transformation and information optimization)
LSI (Intelligent solid-state storage solutions for breakthrough database acceleration)
Mellanox (InfiniBand and Ethernet end-to-end server and storage interconnect solutions and services for data centers)
Micro Focus (Mainframe solutions, application modernization and development tools, software quality tools)
NetApp (Storage and data management)
QLogic (High performance networking)
Teleran (BI and data warehouse management solutions for Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Oracle Database).
Wim Coekaerts, Senior Vice President of Oracle Linux and Virtualization Engineering has stated, “A healthy partner ecosystem is critical to the success of Oracle VM and Oracle Linux and the Oracle Linux Pavilion is a great way to see the contributions from our partners. Working closely with these partners has led to many product innovations that solve the unique requirements of our mutual customers and we’re pleased to showcase them at Oracle OpenWorld 2012.”
Oracle OpenWorld 2012 is held from September 30 – October 4 at The Moscone Center, San Francisco. The popular convention is attended by more than 50,000 people from right across the IT industry. Products and services are showcased from more than 450 Oracle partners. Products and services showcased are applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .