Opensuse11.4 – Apache – Access Forbidden 404| FAQs
Question: I installed apache from yast manager in opensuse and i started apache, everything went ok. Now when i type in the browser
http://ip i got the error message : Access Forbidden 404
How to resolve this issue?
To resolve this, Open the apache config “httpd.conf“ located in /etc/apache2 with your favorite text editor, and at the end of the file add the followung :
Options Indexes MultiViews
Allow from all
The text above means that your Document root is now under /srv/www/htdocs
Now move your index.php or html there and start your apache again.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Radio Tray In Ubuntu : Radio Tray is an online radio streaming player that runs on a Linux system tray. Its goal is to have...0 comments |
- Install Flowblade Movie Editor In Ubuntu : Flowblade Movie Editor is a multitrack non-linear video editor for Linux released under GPL 3 licens...0 comments |
- How To Install PhotoFilmStrip 2.0 In Ubuntu : Hi linux geeks, PhotoFilmStrip 2.0 has been officially released for users of Ubuntu and Linux Min...0 comments |
- How To Install Liferea Feed Reader In Ubuntu : Hi unixmen readers, In this tutorial I will teach you guys how to install a nice news aggregator ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install Radio Tray In Ubuntu
- How To Install Liferea Feed Reader In Ubuntu
- How To Install PhotoFilmStrip 2.0 In Ubuntu
- Install Flowblade Movie Editor In Ubuntu
- How To Install The Latest QMPlay2 In Ubuntu
- Guake: A Drop-Down Terminal For GNOME In Ubuntu
- How To Install Xtreme Download Manager In Ubuntu
- How To Install CherryTree Text Editor In Ubuntu
- Check System Information With Hardinfo
- Pandora FMS – An Universal Monitoring System For Your Organization
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .