Openshot1.3.0 comes with new exciting 3D animations and Improved stability, performance and more
Openshot1.3.0 is released, this new release comes with many new features and improved stability, performance, and usability. This new release features New user interface theme, many new exciting 3D animations, improved video rotation, transition snapping and improved direction detection and more.
“OpenShot has many great features, such as trimming and arranging videos, adjusting audio levels, transitions between videos, compositing multiple layers of video, chroma-key / green screen effect, and support of most formats and codecs.
What really sets OpenShot apart from other video editors is the easy-to-use user interface.”
- Improved stability, performance, and usability
- New user interface theme (titled ‘Fresh’)
- Stock icons support
- Add multiple clips to the timeline in one step (including transitions or fades)
- More timeline animations & smoother play-head motion
- Many new exciting 3D animations (including Snow, Lens Flare, Particle Effects, Animated World Maps)
- Files, transitions, and effects filtering (toggle buttons and search bar)
- Improved video rotation (including 1 click rotation)
– Automatic detection of image sequences
– Smoother scaling (panning, zooming, and rotation)
– Transition snapping and improved direction detection
- Video upload to YouTube and Vimeo
– Full list of bug fixes and improvements
Installation in Ubuntu and LinuxMint:
Open Terminal and enter the following commands:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jonoomph/openshot-edge
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install openshot openshot-doc
You can also download and install the debian using packages.
After Openshot is installed, you should be able to launch it from your Applications > Sound & Video menu, or from the terminal ($ openshot).
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint : Sayonara is a small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, supported by the Qt frame...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu : Linux Kernel 3.12.4 has been officially released with fixes for inet6_init() cleanup order, seqlock ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates : Hi guys, Firefox 26 has been released for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android devices. It brings m...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .