Openshot1.1 is released, the new version comes with new features and improvements, features such as Undo/Redo support and improvements like speed , Openshot now is Over 1300% faster rendering previews after an edit. 1000% faster launching OpenShot.
What`s New in openshot1.1 ?
- Speed, speed, and more speed improvements. Over 1300% faster rendering previews after an edit. 1000% faster launching OpenShot. Seriously though… it’s way faster.
- Undo / redo support
- Improved export screen.
- Multiple copies of effects
- Dynamic tiling
- New effects have been added: Contrast, Edge Glow, Saturation, and Cartoon.
- Fade in / out menu has been added. This is the quickest and easiest way to dissolve / fade a clip (including audio).
- Edit titles with ease. Use our simple title editor or Inkscape. Just right click on a title, and select “Edit Title”. Also, when you duplicate a title, it will now create a new SVG and add it to your project.
- New keyboard shortcut to cut / slice clips.
- Improved localization and translations.
- Timeline scrolling has been improved to better support lots and lots of tracks.
- H.264 support has been improved to support Debian.
For Ubuntu karmic koala :
First add repositories
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jonoomph/openshot-edge
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install openshot openshot-doc
Related Articles By Tags: