Openshot 1.1 is released- Many improvements and new features added
Openshot1.1 is released, the new version comes with new features and improvements, features such as Undo/Redo support and improvements like speed , Openshot now is Over 1300% faster rendering previews after an edit. 1000% faster launching OpenShot.
What`s New in openshot1.1 ?
- Speed, speed, and more speed improvements. Over 1300% faster rendering previews after an edit. 1000% faster launching OpenShot. Seriously though… it’s way faster.
- Undo / redo support
- Improved export screen.
- Multiple copies of effects
- Dynamic tiling
- New effects have been added: Contrast, Edge Glow, Saturation, and Cartoon.
- Fade in / out menu has been added. This is the quickest and easiest way to dissolve / fade a clip (including audio).
- Edit titles with ease. Use our simple title editor or Inkscape. Just right click on a title, and select “Edit Title”. Also, when you duplicate a title, it will now create a new SVG and add it to your project.
- New keyboard shortcut to cut / slice clips.
- Improved localization and translations.
- Timeline scrolling has been improved to better support lots and lots of tracks.
- H.264 support has been improved to support Debian.
For Ubuntu karmic koala :
First add repositories
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jonoomph/openshot-edge
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install openshot openshot-doc
Related Articles By Tags:
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu : GLPI is the Information Resource-Manager with an additional Administration Interface. You can use it...0 comments |
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP : This is the continuation of our previous tutorial. In our previous tutorial we learned how to instal...0 comments |
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS 'Luna'/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint : FrostWire is a peer-to-peer file sharing program for the gnutella and BitTorrent protocols. FrostWir...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .