Openshot 1.1 is released- Many improvements and new features added
Openshot1.1 is released, the new version comes with new features and improvements, features such as Undo/Redo support and improvements like speed , Openshot now is Over 1300% faster rendering previews after an edit. 1000% faster launching OpenShot.
What`s New in openshot1.1 ?
- Speed, speed, and more speed improvements. Over 1300% faster rendering previews after an edit. 1000% faster launching OpenShot. Seriously though… it’s way faster.
- Undo / redo support
- Improved export screen.
- Multiple copies of effects
- Dynamic tiling
- New effects have been added: Contrast, Edge Glow, Saturation, and Cartoon.
- Fade in / out menu has been added. This is the quickest and easiest way to dissolve / fade a clip (including audio).
- Edit titles with ease. Use our simple title editor or Inkscape. Just right click on a title, and select “Edit Title”. Also, when you duplicate a title, it will now create a new SVG and add it to your project.
- New keyboard shortcut to cut / slice clips.
- Improved localization and translations.
- Timeline scrolling has been improved to better support lots and lots of tracks.
- H.264 support has been improved to support Debian.
For Ubuntu karmic koala :
First add repositories
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jonoomph/openshot-edge
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install openshot openshot-doc
Related Articles By Tags:
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...2 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...3 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal : From github repo nsnake is a clone of the classic snake game that we all used to play on our cellp...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .