OpenShot 0.9.54 is available !
Openshot 0.9.54 is available for download, the version comes with new features and improvements
What`s new in openshot 0.9.54 :
- Snapping tool has been improved to also snap to the play-head.
- You can drag or resize any clip past the end of the timeline, and it will simply extend the timeline
- Zooming now adjusts your scrollbars to keep your clips in view.
- Play-Head Tracking! : When previewing your project, the scrollbars will now keep the play-head centered and always in view during playback
- Translation updated.
You can find more details about the new features of Openshot 0.9.54 in this link
To install Openshot on Ubuntu9.10 Karmic Koala :
Open a terminal and add the repositories using the command :
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jonoomph/openshot-edge
Then refresh the installation :
sudo apt-get update
Now install openshot :
sudo apt-get install openshot
if you want to download the .deb package please refer to this link to download
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October : For Fedora users, just keep calm and use Fedora 20 for now. Fedora Developers has announced that F...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- DNS Server Installation Step by Step Using CentOS 6.5/6.4/6.3 : DNS, Domain Name System, translates hostnames or URLs into IP addresses. For example if we type www....0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .