OpenOffice.org 3.2 will come with new chart features
Good news, openoffice 3.2 will have new chart features, the Chart module was exchanged completely on the way to OpenOffice.org 2.3 .
Here are a list of new chart features in openoffice 3.2
|Chart useability issues||OOo 3.2||done|
|Filled Net Chart||OOo 3.2||done|
|Bubble Chart||OOo 3.2||done|
|Rotate data labels||OOo 3.2||done|
|Asian typography for chart elements||OOo 3.2||done|
|Display from hidden cells||OOo 3.2||done|
Filled Net Chart
The Filled Net Chart is similar to the regular Net Chart with lines, but the area between the lines and the origin is filled in addition.
The Bubble Chart is available as new chart type now. Bubble Charts are similar to the XY Charts, but in addition to the x-and y-value for each data point a third value is used to influence the size of the bubble.
Rotate Data Labels
Display of hidden cells
Did you ever had a spreadsheet where some columns or rows are hidden? You now can decide whether those values from hidden cells should be included into a plot within a chart or not. Just set the check box in the properties dialog of the data series.
Chart Context Menu
The context menu within charts and parts of the menu have been reworked to address some usability issues.
A list box containing the chart elements was added to the formatting tool bar within the chart. Selecting an item in the list does select the according element within the chart. Pressing the new button named ‘Format Selection’ next to the list opens the properties dialog for the selected element and allows to manipulate the formatting
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...1 comment |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...1 comment |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal : From github repo nsnake is a clone of the classic snake game that we all used to play on our cellp...0 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .