OpenOffice.org 3.2 will come with new chart features
Good news, openoffice 3.2 will have new chart features, the Chart module was exchanged completely on the way to OpenOffice.org 2.3 .
Here are a list of new chart features in openoffice 3.2
|Chart useability issues||OOo 3.2||done|
|Filled Net Chart||OOo 3.2||done|
|Bubble Chart||OOo 3.2||done|
|Rotate data labels||OOo 3.2||done|
|Asian typography for chart elements||OOo 3.2||done|
|Display from hidden cells||OOo 3.2||done|
Filled Net Chart
The Filled Net Chart is similar to the regular Net Chart with lines, but the area between the lines and the origin is filled in addition.
The Bubble Chart is available as new chart type now. Bubble Charts are similar to the XY Charts, but in addition to the x-and y-value for each data point a third value is used to influence the size of the bubble.
Rotate Data Labels
Display of hidden cells
Did you ever had a spreadsheet where some columns or rows are hidden? You now can decide whether those values from hidden cells should be included into a plot within a chart or not. Just set the check box in the properties dialog of the data series.
Chart Context Menu
The context menu within charts and parts of the menu have been reworked to address some usability issues.
A list box containing the chart elements was added to the formatting tool bar within the chart. Selecting an item in the list does select the according element within the chart. Pressing the new button named ‘Format Selection’ next to the list opens the properties dialog for the selected element and allows to manipulate the formatting
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint : Sayonara is a small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, supported by the Qt frame...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu : Linux Kernel 3.12.4 has been officially released with fixes for inet6_init() cleanup order, seqlock ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates : Hi guys, Firefox 26 has been released for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android devices. It brings m...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .