Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Openoffice.org 3.2 RC2 is out
Announced today the release of Openoffice3.2 RC2, the new release comes with new features and improvements. Note that the final release of Openoffice 3.2 is planned for XX January 2010.
Read bellow the announcement published in sun blog:
OpenOffice.org 3.2.0 Release Candidate 2 is now available on the download website.
If you find severe issues within this build please file them to OpenOffice.org’s bug tracking system IssueTracker:
You can download The OOO3.2 RC2 release from the link bellow :
Download Openoffice3.2 RC2
Disclaimer: The software in the following table is based on the final release but the final tests were not done yet. Therefore it cannot be seen as a released build and it is not recommended to deploy in a production environment. However, you are invited to use and test these builds. Please report any possible issues. For more information visit the homepage of the particular localization team.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .