Open terminal with a right click from your mouse
If you want to open terminal easy way, you can do it by a right click from your mouse , so no need to open a from application> accessories or system tools .
Follow these steps to add a terminal button to right click of your mouse menu.
Under your gnome home directory go to hidden directory gome2 then go nautilus-scripts
make new file then with name : gnome-terminal and add this script
if [ -d $mydir ]; then
save and exit and make it executable with
chmod +x gnome_terminal
Now everywhere under your gnome with right click on you mouse , go under script and click gnome_terminal to start your shell ses
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Mount Remote Filesystems Over SSH Using SSHFS : We, all, use NFS, Samba and OpenAFS to mount and access remote file systems over network. Unfortunat...0 comments |
- How To Create An ISO Image With genisoimage Tool : Dear unixmen reader, In this article I will teach you how to create an iso image from your files wi...0 comments |
- Install GParted 0.17.0 in Ubuntu 13.10 : GParted is a free partition manager that enables you to resize, copy, and move partitions without da...0 comments |
- Install Code::Blocks IDE in Ubuntu/ElementaryOS/Debian : Code::Blocks is an open-source, cross-platform IDE. If you are beginning or learning C/C++ Code::Blo...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install GParted 0.17.0 in Ubuntu 13.10
- Install Code::Blocks IDE in Ubuntu/ElementaryOS/Debian
- How To Create An ISO Image With genisoimage Tool
- Mount Remote Filesystems Over SSH Using SSHFS
- Install Radio Tray In Ubuntu
- How To Install Liferea Feed Reader In Ubuntu
- How To Install PhotoFilmStrip 2.0 In Ubuntu
- Install Flowblade Movie Editor In Ubuntu
- How To Install The Latest QMPlay2 In Ubuntu
- Guake: A Drop-Down Terminal For GNOME In Ubuntu
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .