Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Oil Rush gets “richer” with a new Tower defence map pack
Unigine Corp has released today the first DLC for their unique naval strategy game Oil Rush. Although it’s been only a few months since the initial release, the developers of Oil Rush prove that they won’t let their customers get bored of their game.
The Tower Defence Map pack includes:
- - 5 challenging Tower Defense maps with relentless waves of furious enemies.
- - A completely new game experience – Tower Defense multiplayer co-op for up to 3 players.
- - Brand new Technology tree makes completely new strategies possible.
- - New unit: Raider’s Catamaran – great for fast hit-and-run strikes.
- - New tower: Heavy Mortar Turret – the ultimate in naval defense.
The cost of the Tower Defence Map Pack is 4.95 usd and you can purchase it at the Unigine online store.
For those of you who haven’t bought Oil Rush yet, Unigine offers a bundle that includes the game itself, the TDM pack and the original soundtrack for only 24.95 usd!
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail , 12.10, 12.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comment(s) |
- How to Find Default Gateway in Linux : A gateway is a node or a router that acts as an access point to passes network data from local netwo...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Setup the Raspberry Pi as a NAS
- How to Monitor Filesystem Events with incron
- Useful Commands for Linux Users – Episode 6
- Deadly Linux Commands
- Determine Your Specifications from Command-Line
- Automatically Change the Desktop Wallpaper Using Variety on Ubuntu/Linux Mint
- How to Find Default Gateway in Linux
- Setup Backup Server Using rsnapshot
- How to Disable/Change Default PDF Viewer in Mozilla Firefox
- Dictionaries in Python
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .