Must Learn Tips And Tricks For Android Honeycomb Tab
Are you trying to figure out ways to use your android 3.0 device? Well, you are not the only one. Android 3.0 is highly customizable, but you may not learn it as fast as you would learn about iOS. Listed are some crucial tips for android 3.0 users to help them exploit the power of their new tablets.
- Improve web browsing:Well, android can allow you to see all kinds of Flash based content effortlessly. However, the problem arises with websites with banner ads as they bring down the speed of web browsing. In the browser settings tab, you will find an ‘advanced’ tab. Just change the ‘Enable plug-ins’ option to another option called ‘on demand’. So, you can only open Flash applications you like by clicking on an arrow
- See web pages as they are: Watching web pages designed for mobile platform on a 10-inch tablet can be really annoying. In fact, you will hate using the web after a while. To change the viewing, go to the advanced tab on your browser’s settings and chance the existing ‘User agent string’ to options such as desktop or tablet.
- Getting the 3.1 browser: If you want to use the 3.1 browser for fast speed, just go to Labs under the Settings tab to find the option for Quick Controls. You can find the small thumbwheel to be turned on as standard.
- Encrypting your data: This is one of the essential things to know for tablet users. Android Honeycomb allows you to save your data from being misused when your tablet is misplaced or stolen. What you need to do is to charge your battery and add a password to lock screen. Once you are done, go to the ‘Location and Security’ tab under settings.
- Finding apps from the menu: If you have too many applications installed on your android device, you might have to struggle to find the right application. There’s and easy option in the menu of installed application where you can choose to see ‘all’ or only the ‘downloaded applications.
- Making your battery last longer: If you want to save the charge on your tablet, you can go to the “Wireless & Networks” tab under Settings and can alter the wireless settings. You will find the option ‘WiFi Sleep Policy’, which needs to be changed to ‘’When screen turns off’. Without any hassles, this will save your battery charge as the wireless antenna will be disconnected on standby.
- Speeding up your browser: There are some pages that seem to take centuries to open. You can try to boost to speed by opening the settings tab under browser to turn off OpenGL rendering. The success of this tactic may vary, but you will definitely be in a better status with browsing.
With these seven essential tips, the happiness of using your android 3.0 tablet will multiply. Just ensure that you browse the various settings on your own, so that you can locate other essentials.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...1 comment |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...1 comment |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker) : In our previous tutorial, we have shown you how to install corosync and pacemaker. We will show y...0 comments |
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04 : Satis is a simple static composer repository generator. It is used in any composer.json file as i...0 comments |
- Canonical Works with Cisco!
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .