Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Mictlan | Gnome Shell – Cinnamon Theme
Mictlan is one of the most elegant and carefully designed Gnome-Shell themes and Gtk 3 themes I’ve ever seen. It reminds me of the elegance that you get from the Enlightenment desktop environment, as well as the same persistence to detail and perfection.
Mictlan is compatible with Gnome Shell 3.2 and Gnome Shell 3.4, but for the moment the Gtk3 theme is compatible only with 3.3 and previous versions. Cinnamon and Metacity are also supported.
I’ve been using this theme for quite some time now and I didn’t encounter any weird problems, or bugs I usually find on other themes. Mictlan seems to work perfectly. To give Mictlan a try, you’ll have to download the zip file, unzip it and put the folder in /.themes, open the “Advanced Settings” tool, go to the “theme” tab and choose Mictlan for Gtk theme, Window theme, and for the Shell theme. For all changes to apply, you’ll need to restart Gnome Shell by pressing Alt+F2 and then “r” and Enter. Enjoy!
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Howto- Resolve nosound problem on Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail,12.10 and Older : Updated 05/04/2013 : One of the common issues facing Ubuntu users after installing or upgrading Ubun...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .