Mictlan | Gnome Shell – Cinnamon Theme
Mictlan is one of the most elegant and carefully designed Gnome-Shell themes and Gtk 3 themes I’ve ever seen. It reminds me of the elegance that you get from the Enlightenment desktop environment, as well as the same persistence to detail and perfection.
Mictlan is compatible with Gnome Shell 3.2 and Gnome Shell 3.4, but for the moment the Gtk3 theme is compatible only with 3.3 and previous versions. Cinnamon and Metacity are also supported.
I’ve been using this theme for quite some time now and I didn’t encounter any weird problems, or bugs I usually find on other themes. Mictlan seems to work perfectly. To give Mictlan a try, you’ll have to download the zip file, unzip it and put the folder in /.themes, open the “Advanced Settings” tool, go to the “theme” tab and choose Mictlan for Gtk theme, Window theme, and for the Shell theme. For all changes to apply, you’ll need to restart Gnome Shell by pressing Alt+F2 and then “r” and Enter. Enjoy!
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
- Linux Basics: Zypper Usage On openSUSE
- GNOME’s 3.12 supports Google Cloud Print
- How to enable 32-bit support for 64-bit Ubuntu 13.10 or greater
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .