Mangaka . new Beauty ubuntu
Working on screenshots (not yet ready)
Mangaka Linux is a GNU/Linux operative system based on Ubuntu. It’s especially developed for the specific needs of the otaku community, including by default programs for fansubbing, web browsing, multimedia playback and creation. The first edition uses a lightweight window manager (LXDE), in order to reduce the minimal system requirements for usage; developers claim that this version allows to play back high resolution videos (720p) in a netbook. The following versions are more focused on newer computers, using the GNOME desktop environment for better usability
Apparently the third alternative distro from AnimeSoft do a focus in a beauty and stable Operating System. Made for Linux Newbies and Multimedia works, needing a little less than Chu and more than One of your Computer. Mangaka Moe starts in an Atom Netbook in 21 seconds, and on a normal PC in 8 seconds.
The minimum requirement for Mangaka Moe is:
CPU: 1.6 ghz
RAM: 512 mb
- System: Linux 2.6.32 + PAE
- Distro: Ubuntu 10.04
- Desktop: Gnome 2.30.0
Direct download LINK
lets show you some screen shots from our installation:
Login Screen with password mangaka for admin user
view of desktop and start menu
View the funny game Utrastar Delux :
open source karaoke game inspired by the Singstar™ game available on the Playstation®. It allows up to six players to sing along with music using microphones in order to score points, depending on the pitch of the voice and the rhythm of singing.
Office tool (Pinta) and Image editor Komposer
Media and audio applications
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .