Mangaka . new Beauty ubuntu
Working on screenshots (not yet ready)
Mangaka Linux is a GNU/Linux operative system based on Ubuntu. It’s especially developed for the specific needs of the otaku community, including by default programs for fansubbing, web browsing, multimedia playback and creation. The first edition uses a lightweight window manager (LXDE), in order to reduce the minimal system requirements for usage; developers claim that this version allows to play back high resolution videos (720p) in a netbook. The following versions are more focused on newer computers, using the GNOME desktop environment for better usability
Apparently the third alternative distro from AnimeSoft do a focus in a beauty and stable Operating System. Made for Linux Newbies and Multimedia works, needing a little less than Chu and more than One of your Computer. Mangaka Moe starts in an Atom Netbook in 21 seconds, and on a normal PC in 8 seconds.
The minimum requirement for Mangaka Moe is:
CPU: 1.6 ghz
RAM: 512 mb
- System: Linux 2.6.32 + PAE
- Distro: Ubuntu 10.04
- Desktop: Gnome 2.30.0
Direct download LINK
lets show you some screen shots from our installation:
Login Screen with password mangaka for admin user
view of desktop and start menu
View the funny game Utrastar Delux :
open source karaoke game inspired by the Singstar™ game available on the Playstation®. It allows up to six players to sing along with music using microphones in order to score points, depending on the pitch of the voice and the rhythm of singing.
Office tool (Pinta) and Image editor Komposer
Media and audio applications
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...2 comments |
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6 : Integria IMS is a fully featured ITIL management system, featuring a ticketing system, inventory/C...2 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' , 13.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comments |
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
- CentOS 6.5 Has Been Officially Released!
- Format Junkie: Convert Media Files To All Popular Formats
- Setup Squid Proxy Server On openSUSE 13.1
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .