Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
Mandriva 2011 Beta 2 is Available for Testing| Screenshots Tour
Mandriva 2011 beta 2 was supposed to be released a week ago, but the release schedule was delayed by last minute defects discovered by the development and testing teams. In order to get hold of beta 2, you can visit your favorite Mandriva mirror and check devel/iso/2011.
Beta testers are fortunate enough to lay their hands on new login manager functionalities, a new launcher and welcome application, overall look and feel enhancements, new panel, LibreOffice 3.3.0, and new artwork with a default theme. That is what you all see on the surface. At the core, the release is equipped with the latest kernel 18.104.22.168, gcc 4.6.0, systemd 24, and many more system and application packages.
Mandriva beta 2 is available for both 32 bit and 64 bit Intel architectures, in the form of Live CDs, which can be installed in the system on demand.
Mandriva 2011 Beta2 screenshots Tour
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .