Mandriva 2011 Beta 2 is Available for Testing| Screenshots Tour
Mandriva 2011 beta 2 was supposed to be released a week ago, but the release schedule was delayed by last minute defects discovered by the development and testing teams. In order to get hold of beta 2, you can visit your favorite Mandriva mirror and check devel/iso/2011.
Beta testers are fortunate enough to lay their hands on new login manager functionalities, a new launcher and welcome application, overall look and feel enhancements, new panel, LibreOffice 3.3.0, and new artwork with a default theme. That is what you all see on the surface. At the core, the release is equipped with the latest kernel 22.214.171.124, gcc 4.6.0, systemd 24, and many more system and application packages.
Mandriva beta 2 is available for both 32 bit and 64 bit Intel architectures, in the form of Live CDs, which can be installed in the system on demand.
Mandriva 2011 Beta2 screenshots Tour
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX : Wow! Early last week it was all over the internet, if you haven't heard it yet then this is the t...2 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...3 comments |
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy : Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose. In this tutorial we are goi...0 comments |
- How To "Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status" : QUESTION: I get the following error when I use sudo apt-get update: E: Could not open file /var/...0 comments |
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal : From github repo nsnake is a clone of the classic snake game that we all used to play on our cellp...0 comments |
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
- Install Sublime Text 3 In Fedora Easily With Fedy
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive
- Install nSnake Game In Terminal
- How To “Fix E: Could not open file /var/lib/dpkg/status”
- Wow! Linux Foundation To Offer Free Linux Course This Summer Worth $2,400 on EdX
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .