Mac OSX-like theme for your GNOME desktop
X-Style is a Mac OSX-like GTK theme that requires the Murrine engine and the Lucida Grande font. The theme requiere the icon theme pack Mashup to be installed to work properly
Download the icon pack Mashup
How to install?
· Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
· Click on the first tab: Theme
· Drag and drop the theme’s archive in the Appearance Preferences window.
· If everything is OK, you will receive a confirmation message and you can activate the theme just by clicking on it.
If you are looking for more themes read also this :
- Great themes for Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty jackalope
- Nice collection of themes for Gnome and Ubuntu-September2009-
- Nice GDM themes for Ubuntu and Gnome (with installation guide )