LibreOffice3.4 Beta1 is released!
The first beta release of LibreOffice 3.4 is available, The upcoming 3.4 will be the second major release of the LibreOffice project, and comes with many exciting new features.
LibreOffice 3.4 Beta1features:
+ added navigation buttons to writer
+ Replaced unhide text button by icon buttons
+ Mouse wheel scrolls whole slides
+ Updated slide sorter icons
+ allow ‘select as you type’ aka ‘quick selection’
+ new ‘animated images’ for Throbber controls
+ enable human icon theme
+ treat Excel number format ‘General’ as standard format in Calc
+ change the default sheet print option to “print entire sheet” in Calc
+ don’t toggle the calc formula bar when activating and deactivating a chart in Calc
+ fix crash in Impress after printing
+ Allow unused master pages to be deleted in master pages control in Impress
+ enable full width by default for ‘Default’ style in Impress
+ make user paint settings persistent in Impress
+ autocomplete using the context’s case in Writer
+ fixed crash with WriterWeb
+ fixed incorrect double line spacing saving in Writer
+ fixed the dropdown list box form fields in Writer
For installation of LibreOffice3.4 in Ubuntu/ LinuxMint/ fedora and other linux distribution, please follow the instructions in our previous post.
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10 : Introduction Fail2Ban is an intrusion prevention framework written in the Python programming l...0 comments |
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful : Running a business can be very stressful. You have to think about team collaboration, making sure th...0 comments |
- Install Crashplan backup tool in Linux : CashPlan is an automated backup solution that either uses the CrashPlan Central server or any other ...0 comments |
- install Git in Ubuntu : Git is a distributed revision control system with an emphasis on speed. Git was initially designed a...0 comments |
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5 : I will show you in this tutorial how to install your first cluster Corosync and the Linux Cluster Ma...0 comments |
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
- New Games got Greenlit on Linux by Steam Today!
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .