LibreOffice3.4 Beta1 is released!
The first beta release of LibreOffice 3.4 is available, The upcoming 3.4 will be the second major release of the LibreOffice project, and comes with many exciting new features.
LibreOffice 3.4 Beta1features:
+ added navigation buttons to writer
+ Replaced unhide text button by icon buttons
+ Mouse wheel scrolls whole slides
+ Updated slide sorter icons
+ allow ‘select as you type’ aka ‘quick selection’
+ new ‘animated images’ for Throbber controls
+ enable human icon theme
+ treat Excel number format ‘General’ as standard format in Calc
+ change the default sheet print option to “print entire sheet” in Calc
+ don’t toggle the calc formula bar when activating and deactivating a chart in Calc
+ fix crash in Impress after printing
+ Allow unused master pages to be deleted in master pages control in Impress
+ enable full width by default for ‘Default’ style in Impress
+ make user paint settings persistent in Impress
+ autocomplete using the context’s case in Writer
+ fixed crash with WriterWeb
+ fixed incorrect double line spacing saving in Writer
+ fixed the dropdown list box form fields in Writer
For installation of LibreOffice3.4 in Ubuntu/ LinuxMint/ fedora and other linux distribution, please follow the instructions in our previous post.
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1 : What is DNS Server? As you might know, DNS, Domain Name System, is a system that resolves Domain ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...1 comment |
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : Tor, The Onion Router, is a network of Virtual Tunnels that allows users to communicate securely and...1 comment |
- Install and Configure Samba share in Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' , 13.04| Howto : Updated 05-04-2013: One of the most asked features for Samba is a graphical user interface to help w...0 comments |
- Setup DNS Server On openSUSE 13.1
- TeamViewer 9 Final Has Been Released!
- Twelve Vulnerabilities Have Been Fixed In Ubuntu 12.04, Time To Update
- OpenLDAP Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu 12.10/13.04/13.10 And Debian 6/7
- Configure Your Browser To Use Tor On Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint
- Setup A Full Featured ITIL Management System Using Integria IMS On CentOS 6
- Install LibreOffice 4.1.3 in Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- How To Install Simple Scan in Crunchbang ‘Waldorf’
- Selene Media Encoder: Convert Audio, Video Files To Most Popular Formats
- Linux Kernel 3.12.2 Is Available For Download! Install / Upgrade Instructions
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .