LibreOffice 4.1.2 Is Available For Download
LibreOffice is a free open source suite growing fast all over the world. It can be installed in many linux distributions and is compatible with other major office suites applications. Libre office suite includes the following components: Writer, Math, Impress, Draw, Base, Chart, and Calc.
There are many volunteers helping in Libre office development and several new developers have joined Engineering Steering Committee, which has now 18 members.
Stephan Bergmann – Red Hat
Rene Engelhard – Volunteer
Lionel Mamane – Volunteer
Adam Fyne – CloudOn
Christian Lohmair – TDF
Michael Meeks – Collabora
Bjoern Michaelsen – Canonical
Markus Mohrhard – Collabora (intern)
Caolan McNamara – Red Hat
Eike Rathke – Red Hat
David Tardon – Red Hat
Norbert Thiebaud – Volunteer
Andras Timar – Collabora
Robinson Tryon – Volunteer
Eilidh McAdam – Lanedo
Mirek Mazel – Volunteer
Ahmad Hussein Al-Harthi – MOTAH
Miklos Vajna – Collabora.
The Document Foundation Announced today the release of LibreOffice 4.1.2, for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. This release of the LibreOffice 4.1 family comes with a large number of improved interoperability features.
LibreOffice 4.1.2 is available for immediate download from this link.
Also read the complete changelog at the following links:
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Install LAMP Server (Apache, MySQL or MariaDB, PHP) On Ubuntu 13.10 : Updated January 12, 2014 LAMP is a combination of operating system and open-source software stack. ...0 comments |
- How to Install uTorrent Client on Ubuntu/Debian/Linux Mint : uTorrent is a lightweight and efficient BitTorrent client for Linux, Windows OS and Mac OS. The inst...0 comments |
- DNS Server Installation Step by Step Using CentOS 6.5/6.4/6.3 : DNS, Domain Name System, translates hostnames or URLs into IP addresses. For example if we type www....0 comments |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comments |
- Fedora 21 Scheduled For Release In October
- Install Uget Download Manager In Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian
- Download Elementary OS ‘Luna’ Official Wallpapers
- Install Power Commands 0.1.5 On Ubuntu 14.04/13.10/12.10/12.04
- 5 Android Apps that’s Going to Make Running Your Business Less Stressful
- Puppet agent Install Using Script
- Install Corosync and Pacemaker On CentOS 6.5
- Install Fail2Ban On Ubuntu Server 13.04/13.10
- How To Install Google Chrome in Fedora 20, 19, 18
- How to surf using Tor Browser Bundle
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .