LibreOffice 4.1.2 Is Available For Download
LibreOffice is a free open source suite growing fast all over the world. It can be installed in many linux distributions and is compatible with other major office suites applications. Libre office suite includes the following components: Writer, Math, Impress, Draw, Base, Chart, and Calc.
There are many volunteers helping in Libre office development and several new developers have joined Engineering Steering Committee, which has now 18 members.
Stephan Bergmann – Red Hat
Rene Engelhard – Volunteer
Lionel Mamane – Volunteer
Adam Fyne – CloudOn
Christian Lohmair – TDF
Michael Meeks – Collabora
Bjoern Michaelsen – Canonical
Markus Mohrhard – Collabora (intern)
Caolan McNamara – Red Hat
Eike Rathke – Red Hat
David Tardon – Red Hat
Norbert Thiebaud – Volunteer
Andras Timar – Collabora
Robinson Tryon – Volunteer
Eilidh McAdam – Lanedo
Mirek Mazel – Volunteer
Ahmad Hussein Al-Harthi – MOTAH
Miklos Vajna – Collabora.
The Document Foundation Announced today the release of LibreOffice 4.1.2, for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. This release of the LibreOffice 4.1 family comes with a large number of improved interoperability features.
LibreOffice 4.1.2 is available for immediate download from this link.
Also read the complete changelog at the following links:
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja : Database administration via command line is bit difficult for newbie system and database administrat...0 comments |
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint : Sayonara is a small, clear and fast audio player for Linux written in C++, supported by the Qt frame...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu : Linux Kernel 3.12.4 has been officially released with fixes for inet6_init() cleanup order, seqlock ...0 comments |
- How To Upgrade From Ubuntu 13.04 Raring To Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy will be released on October 17th. Hope it will come with lot of improvements and ...0 comments |
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates : Hi guys, Firefox 26 has been released for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Android devices. It brings m...0 comments |
- How To Install Linux Kernel 3.12.4 In Ubuntu
- Firefox 26 Has Been Released, How To Install It In Ubuntu And Its Derivates
- How To Install Brasero In Elementary OS ‘Luna’
- Install Sayonara Player In Elementary OS / Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Manage Databases And Hosted Servers Remotely With DbNinja
- Install FrostWire 5.6.9 In Elementary OS ‘Luna’/ Ubuntu / Linux Mint
- Setup IT And Asset Management System With GLPI On Debian/Ubuntu
- How To Configure Linux Clients To Authenticate Using OpenLDAP
- How To Install Netflix In Ubuntu
- cowsay And fortune Combined Together
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .