LibreOffice 4.1.2 Is Available For Download
LibreOffice is a free open source suite growing fast all over the world. It can be installed in many linux distributions and is compatible with other major office suites applications. Libre office suite includes the following components: Writer, Math, Impress, Draw, Base, Chart, and Calc.
There are many volunteers helping in Libre office development and several new developers have joined Engineering Steering Committee, which has now 18 members.
Stephan Bergmann – Red Hat
Rene Engelhard – Volunteer
Lionel Mamane – Volunteer
Adam Fyne – CloudOn
Christian Lohmair – TDF
Michael Meeks – Collabora
Bjoern Michaelsen – Canonical
Markus Mohrhard – Collabora (intern)
Caolan McNamara – Red Hat
Eike Rathke – Red Hat
David Tardon – Red Hat
Norbert Thiebaud – Volunteer
Andras Timar – Collabora
Robinson Tryon – Volunteer
Eilidh McAdam – Lanedo
Mirek Mazel – Volunteer
Ahmad Hussein Al-Harthi – MOTAH
Miklos Vajna – Collabora.
The Document Foundation Announced today the release of LibreOffice 4.1.2, for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. This release of the LibreOffice 4.1 family comes with a large number of improved interoperability features.
LibreOffice 4.1.2 is available for immediate download from this link.
Also read the complete changelog at the following links:
Like us on Facebook
We need your assistance to stay live
This week Top Posts
- Top Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu 13.10 'Saucy Salamander' : Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander will be released on coming October 17th with many new salient featur...0 comments |
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals : In a previous article I wrote a bit about Tor. Free browser, relays bouncing your IP all over the ...0 comments |
- Grive: An Unofficial, Open Source Linux Client For Google Drive : A couple of months before, we have featured a Linux client for Google Drive named Syncdrive, which w...0 comments |
- Canonical Works with Cisco! : The Ubuntu distribution is known to everybody nowadays, right? The company behind its development ...1 comment |
- Setup LDAP Server in CentOS, RHEL, Scientific linux 6.5/6.4/6.3 : In this tutorial we are going to setup LDAP server using 389 Directory Server. The 389 Directory Ser...0 comments |
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu : Hey Guys, I installed Fedora on an external drive (LVM) recently and was trying to access it from U...0 comments |
- Download 11 Community Wallpapers Chosen For Ubuntu 14.04 “Trusty Tahr”
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS “Trusty Tahr” Default Wallpaper Revealed!
- Canonical Works with Cisco!
- Android Intercom: An Excellent Intercom App For Bikers Or Hiking Fans
- Install Google Talk Plugin In Fedora 20
- Adding and Deleting Cluster Resources (corosync pacemaker)
- News from Kaspersky Lab: Tor is protecting criminals
- Install Satis On Ubuntu Sever 13.10/13.04
- How To Access A LVM Drive / Partition in Ubuntu
- How To Disable Remember Open Files in Sublime Text 3
This work by unixmen.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .