Firefox 16, a treat for developers http://t.co/cnd27CzT
koffice 2.1.2 relased
KOffice is free software, meaning it’s open for anyone to improve and does not cost anything.
It’s created mainly by people in their free time Why don’t you return the favour by helping in any way you see fit: Report bugs, translate into your language, program, donate money, or write a piece for the user manuals.
the contents of Koffice are:
KWord is an intuitive word processor application with desktop publishing features. With it, you can create informative and attractive documents with ease.
KSpread is a fully-featured spreadsheet application. Use it to quickly create spreadsheets with formulas and charts, to calculate and organize your data.
KPresenter is a powerful and easy to use presentation application. You can dazzle your audience with stunning slides containing images, videos, animation and more.
Kexi for integrated data management
KPlato for project planning
Kivio for diagraming and flowcharting
Karbon for drawing vector graphics
Krita for painting and image editing
Download This version from ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/koffice-2.1.2/koffice-2.1.2.tar.bz2 or upgrade it from ur (upgate manager)
Like us on Facebook
This week Top Posts
- Top Things to do After Installing Ubuntu 13.04 ‘Raring Ringtail’ : Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail final is almost out. The final release it scheduled for release on Apri...0 comment(s) |
- Install lamp with 1 command in Ubuntu 12.10, 13.04 Raring Ringtail & LinuxMint13 : Updated: 10/09/2012 :LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) is an open source Web development platform ...0 comment(s) |
- Howto: Upgrade to Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail from 12.04, 12,10 | Desktop & Server : Updated 05-04-2013: Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail will be released Soon, If you have ubuntu 12,10, 12...0 comment(s) |
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap : Who should read this article? Everyone who is interested in computer security and computer networkin...0 comment(s) |
- How to use Remote Desktop in Ubuntu : Sometimes, we need to access our computer from other locations when we’re not at home and such. This...0 comment(s) |
- Configure conky-Lua in Ubuntu (12.10 & 13.04 Raring Ringtail), Fedora, debian and LinuxMint | Howto Conky : Updated 05-04-2013: Conky is a free, light-weight system monitor for X, that displays any informatio...0 comment(s) |
- Secure File from Removal in Linux and Unix
- How to Install Nginx on FreeBSD 9.x
- Create a Launcher in Ubuntu Using Bash
- Scan Your Home Network With Nmap
- Steganography- Hide Your Files Inside An Image in Linux
- Unix/Linux File Recognition. Did You Know?
- Migrate from MySQL to MariaDB in FreeBSD
- Connect Your Android Galaxy Tablet to Ubuntu via USB
- ElementaryOS Beta 1 and 2 Comparison and Review
- Introduction to the Linux Command Line
Copyright © 2008-2013 Unixmen.com .